NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twozzok

You know the picture canadian/aussie cigarette packs have?

EDIT: Ok this post isn't aimed at you LukeLee, just bad timing...

I'm a smoker. I like to think i'm a fairly considerate smoker, which is why I hate it when others complain about my smoking. I like having the freedom to smoke if I wish, and I hate having the freedom - to not hear you tell me how smoking is bad - broken. Bah. Shh.

So you think your family are happy with losing 10 year with you, considered THAT mate

Is there such a thing as aggressive smoking? Heh.

So you think your family are happy with losing 10 year with you, considered THAT mate

to be honest, chum, you know nothing about my family, pal, so what would you know, dear?

I think my family, brethren, ancestors, forefathers and those who came before them en masse; the thousands of relatives I have had before and hope to have following me all ultimately have to deal with the death of another of my gene-carriers.

AND IT IS NOT ALWAYS FUCKING SMOKING THAT DOES IT. No matter how I die, any children or wives or husbands or pets or servants or slaves I have will sorely fucking miss me.

So shh. I'd apologise if I offended anyone but to be honest get over it. It's a post on a forum and we're never going to meet (well, not most of us).

Oh, and ban the cars if you're seriously bothered about passive safety.

The thing is about fags... They just go too well with a pint. And you can't beat one after a shower, a big meal or a wank.

.. So I'm not going to be smoking in the flat now, I'm guessing?

:( :(

All I said is think about how you would feel. Honestly. Stop and think about what you would say to my Mum at my funeral if I died of lung cancer from passive smoking. No jokes.

Of course I'm not stopping you smoking in your own flat. Even if does make the place smell.

AND IT IS NOT ALWAYS FUCKING SMOKING THAT DOES IT. No matter how I die, any children or wives or husbands or pets or servants or slaves I have will sorely fucking miss me.
The biggest difference is that dying from smoking is your fault. Few causes of death are the fault of the departed. If you're hit by a bus, it's not your fault that you've left your family alone.

(Sorry I'm not picking on you mate, only your responses gave me something to think about discussin)

I just can't stand those who justify smoking as "Ooh I can't relax without one" Man up for christ's sake.

[apologies if this post is here twice]

I think the people (not LukeLee, his wasn't really like this)

i'm thinking especially Stuwii here, that making these comments is not going to stop them, in fact, some of the comments are quite harsh to emo. In other words, shut the fuck up, it's not going to stop him.

I'm not saying smoking is harmless or good, look at Luke's situation, it's terrible. And i worry that it'll happen to my dad because he smokes a lot, but we just can't seem to stop him.

Actually when you die you won't be looking back at anything, apparently the brain releases massive amounts of DMT which is basically what it is thought to releas when you dream.

you can also take DMT as a recreational drug, it's supposedly one of the more powerful psychoactives. It also can change the way you percieve time, leading to the theory that when you die, you percieve that moment 'forever' (in your mind). Now considering you'd be 'tripping balls' how do we not know that the life we live at the moment isn't just our miind living another life on DMT while it dies? It also leads on to the question of 'is that what the afterlife is?.'

I'm living my life to the full on the offchance this is just a DMT induced trip and I am in fact about to die in the 'real' world.

Nice theory, but DMT just isn't that good.

Oh, and rokhed00, act your age, I'm 13 and I know about smoking, its effects and how it effects family members. Grow up, you ignorant prick.

And of course I don't do I?

It is a sin. Religious folks see the body as a gift from God, destroying that is frowned upon.

Pride is a sin too, you might want to do something about that sanctimonious attitude of yours before you end up spending eternity swimming around in a lake of fire.

Why do people act like such wankers when it comes to smoking? Let smokers smoke if they want to. It's a free country.

Smoking ban seems quite fascist to me...:blank:

Oh, and if it takes away the last ten years of my life? Yes please! Those miserable last ten I can do without - with diseases in every corner of my body. The human body aint designed to last over 60 years. That´s a fact.

To be honest, it's more like 40 years.

Anyway, though I don't think this will affect most people, it's probably worth doing for the odd few it does something for.

To be honest, it's more like 40 years.

Anyway, though I don't think this will affect most people, it's probably worth doing for the odd few it does something for.

The official number is 12.

My Grandad died when I was born, smoking related. Apparently he was the only sane member of my family. Inconsiderate git.

Years or people?

Nevermind I misread your post. Thought you were saying it's more like 40 years off your life which I thought was a bit extreme. :)

But hey, you never can tell with people off the Internet. You always have to take them seriously.

I will wade into the smoking debate here and say on the one side I dont smoke and love the smoking ban as I dont want cancer thanks to some other person who enjoys smoking.

On the other hand when im pissed I enjoy cigars and pretend im james bond so im a bit of a hypocrite.

But I always though when Im sober that smoking was such a stupid thing to start up. I mean I know once youve had one you have to have more but why have one in the first place! I mean its like smoke in your body! And you know its bad for you. Something to avoid I would have thought.

Time to put the flame suit on something quite ironic in this thread! lol

To be perfectly honest most smokers don't mind the smoking ban. I know I don't. I quite enjoy it actually, easy way to chat up other smokers.

I mean I know once youve had one you have to have more but why have one in the first place!

Actually, you're not really liekly to be hooked after only one cigarette, it takes many. :)

And I agree totally mariosmentor, though having to go outside at the pub is a tad annoying.

and when she died she was all criple and sick and what not! jesus fucking christ, better start snorting massive amounts of cocaine to see that never happens!

Just wondering if anyone knows whether cocaine does more harm to you than smoking cigarettes? Lets say a line every weekend if going out.

Mentally probably, possibly even physically. It's also a lot more addictive than nicotine.

Yeh, it was a bit of a silly question...........and I should of just looked it up.

Anyway, I smoke, and I welcome the introduction of these pictures on cigarette packets. I'm not a heavy smoker, and only tend to smoke when out drinking, and since the smoking ban has come in I've had it on my mind a lot to just give it up...........as it really isn't worth it, but I do say I enjoy a cigarette while drinking a beer.

Smoking ban seems quite fascist to me...:blank:

That's because it is, just one more step towards a police state.

On the other hand when im pissed I enjoy cigars and pretend im james bond so im a bit of a hypocrite.

The anti smoking brigade should be even heavier about cigars really, as you don't inhale (or at least not meant to) you're polluting the air around you without poisoning yourself.

There has to be a line drawn somewhere, a line that separates things that we as a nation are happy with being done in public, and that which we are not happy with. There has to be law for the safety of the public otherwise selfish people would just do whatever they wanted without regard for others. Laws are how society is maintained.

The government (backed by the the vast majority of the public) has decided that smoking in enclosed public places is unacceptable. Is that really police-state like?

Is it also totally unfair that you don't get to murder, or assault, people you don't like?

Uk is 13?

I could ahve guessed that.

But he's acting 40 in this thread.

Dude, i think Rokhed knows the dangers.

There has to be a line drawn somewhere, a line that separates things that we as a nation are happy with being done in public, and that which we are not happy with. There has to be law for the safety of the public otherwise selfish people would just do whatever they wanted without regard for others. Laws are how society is maintained.

The government (backed by the the vast majority of the public) has decided that smoking in enclosed public places is unacceptable. Is that really police-state like?

Is it also totally unfair that you don't get to murder, or assault, people you don't like?

I have to say, i completely agree with this. There is nothing worse than going out somewhere and finding someone smoking in the table next to you and just having to leave because of it.

Uk is 13?

I could ahve guessed that.

But he's acting 40 in this thread.

Dude, i think Rokhed knows the dangers.

I know everything.

And I'm always right.

I think the people (not LukeLee, his wasn't really like this)

i'm thinking especially Stuwii here, that making these comments is not going to stop them, in fact, some of the comments are quite harsh to emo. In other words, shut the fuck up, it's not going to stop him.

I'm not saying smoking is harmless or good, look at Luke's situation, it's terrible. And i worry that it'll happen to my dad because he smokes a lot, but we just can't seem to stop him.

I wonder what the reaction was when the threats of smoking was first discovered probably FUCK by the scientist and I dont care by everyone else

Sign in to follow this