NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

The bad news? I plan to play Lost Age, Dark Dawn, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn and DKC3 before I start on LKS.

I'll be following suit with Lost Age, Dark Dawn and DKC 3. :grin:

I need to get round to playing this...I have too many games.

I think this could be applied to (nearly) everyone here. :blank:

It really is an amazing game, I however fell off playing it ages back, I think I only ever fought one 'boss'. It's not small from what I could tell, though. Maybe I'll go back to it soon, when I get bored of...everything else I have to play.

One boss would mean the zombie cow. Which in turn means, that you've hardly scratched the surface. This game is massive. ;)

One boss would mean the zombie cow. Which in turn means, that you've hardly scratched the surface. This game is massive. ;)

That's exactly how far through the game I am.

Oh, well, yeah I forgot about those guys actually. I meant I'd only taken out one of the other kings. Even up til then was a maaaasive game, it's hueg! I think it was Duvroc I sorted, and I had the battle with the other guy(very inventive) but just stopped playing.

I saw this in HMV the other day for something like £5 and considered giving it a go :eek: I didn't in the end (sorry, Fused King :heh:) but I did wonder about something.

The game, like several others on the shelf at HMV, had a 'Previously Played' sticker on it despite being sealed. Has it actually been previously played, do you think? If not, I'd consider going back for it some time..

I saw this in HMV the other day for something like £5 and considered giving it a go :eek: I didn't in the end (sorry, Fused King :heh:) but I did wonder about something.

The game, like several others on the shelf at HMV, had a 'Previously Played' sticker on it despite being sealed. Has it actually been previously played, do you think? If not, I'd consider going back for it some time..

If its a proper seal with the Nintendo strap then it's never been opened. If its just shrink wrap then HMV have probably just sealed it after it's been traded in.

To make things even, I still haven't bought The World Ends With You:bouncy:

To make things even, I still haven't bought The World Ends With You:bouncy:

I would say there's probably plenty of others that I could recommened that you don't have either :heh:

I saw this in HMV again today and although the sticker said 'Previously Played', it definitely hasn't been opened before.. but I still left without it :indeed:

I watched a review of it last night again to see if it would strike a chord with me but I just don't think it's for me :hmm:

I've been playing this again.

Best game evaaar. I can't put it down, which is bad for my career. It's too good. I want to build everything and get more people into my kingdom.

When people die in my party, I want to seriously hurt their attackers.

Yup, it's January, which means I'll be reminding everyone who hasn't played Little King's Story yet to buy the game ASAP, and to start playing it, and sleeping with it.

People who own the game, but haven't actually touched it will get their usual shout out.

DARKSNOWMAN, HEY!!!!!!

PLAY LITTLE KING'S STORY!!!!

I played it ages ago, partly due to this thread.

So... mission accomplished?

I played it ages ago, partly due to this thread.

So... mission accomplished?

You're added to my 'live and let live' list :)

I don't have it yet.. and I don't think I want it ::shrug:

What list does that put me on..?

Edited by nekunando

No list. It just makes you a horrible, horrible person. :blank:

I'd stay away from Fused King while he cools off if I were you.

People who own the game, but haven't actually touched it will get their usual shout out.

I'm still on this list.

I'm going to make a colossal list of games I need to play/finish and work through them one-by-one.

I've played the game, but not finished it. Actually not even close to finishing it. I remember being a bit stuck on a quest or something, or trying to find one of the kings. It's been more than a year since I last played it, so I'm not sure I'll remember what to do when I do decide to play it again. =(

It's a great, fun game though. Loved expanding my kingdom and creating new jobs. And I felt so bad if people died and didn't come back that I would reset my game heh.

Yeah, need to play this again.

LOL!!

I was planning on playing Fragile before LKS. Funny how the shorter games keep nipping in in front of it. I'll have to rethink my Wii plans before Fused King shows up on my doorstep and plays LKS for me. :laughing:

I'll have to rethink my Wii plans before Fused King shows up on my doorstep and plays LKS for me.

I fail to see how this is a problem. In fact, that would be badass.

I don't have it yet.. and I don't think I want it ::shrug:

What list does that put me on..?

:o

No reason to play Little King? Have ye no soul?

I want to play it, but when I do I literally sit there for hours. Its not healthy for my liiife.

I want to play it, but when I do I literally sit there for hours. Its not healthy for my liiife.

I found it the same when I played it back during the release period. The game hooks you in and takes your soul...in a good way.

Well darn, this sounds really good...but no EDTV support, so can't play it.