NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

I havent played it for about week now as I've been busy with work, taking are of the baby, planning the wedding an all that jazz. But I'm itching to get back to it, last time I was on it I'd just beat King TV Dinnah and won the primetime Kingdom :).

I havent played it for about week now as I've been busy with work, taking are of the baby, planning the wedding an all that jazz. But I'm itching to get back to it, last time I was on it I'd just beat King TV Dinnah and won the primetime Kingdom :).

Ah: 'The infinity of space'

Them be some noteworthy cut-scenes right there!

Ah: 'The infinity of space'

Them be some noteworthy cut-scenes right there!

I know the boss intro was fantastic!

Took me quite a while to beat him as on my first few attempts I had only 1 hard working farmer with me.

After getting sick of getting killed I went back and made half of my squad farmers went back and kicked his ass.

I can't get anyone in my kingdom to marry each other :(.

I can't get anyone in my kingdom to marry each other :(.

Really? I didn't have a lot of trouble with that.

Just try to form a hard core of villagers you take with you and after a sidequest or two, when you discard them, you'll probably see a message on your screen that some of them are in love.

Throw those 2 in the church and presto!

A child is born out of a pot.

Throw those 2 in the church and presto!

A child is born out of a pot.

:blank: I'm so in awe of LKS and I haven't even played it yet.

Like in real life!

Just another day in the maternity ward! :laughing:

Just another day in the maternity ward! :laughing:

It's the storks I'm worried about. They must be knackered putting them there!

Christ, I feel like I'm in an AA meeting whenever I come to this thread, but everyone's ON the sauce...

Long Sauvage (or saucage as I like to call him) took me a few tries too, but once you see the pattern of his attacks, you'll know what to do.

I love it when you defeat him, and the song at the base of the mountain is a BRILLIANT remix of Frère Jacques:D :D :D :D

Finally beat him. You're right, once you know what to expect, it's pretty straightforward providing you have the right guys.

Onwards!

I just reminded myself that I am still surprised that the remixers didn't have a go at Wagner's 'Ride of the valkyries'.

That song ought to be in the sequel FO SHO!

I haven't played this game for ages.

I think the last guy I beat was the quiz guy or the TV one?

Whichever one is the later one. Am I near the end?

I haven't played this game for ages.
I think the last guy I beat was the quiz guy or the TV one?

Whichever one is the later one. Am I near the end?

Depends.....after you've defeated the hippie (King Duvroc, Kingdom of the Jolly) and the fat guy (King Shiskebaboo, Ripe Kingdom) you get the option of defeating three kings.

Given the fact that you know of the 'TV king' and the 'Quiz king', I'd say you're at least 2 kings away from WORLD DOMINATION!

well I finally took the plunge and ordered this! Was getting a few other bits off amazon and saw it was only £8 odd so thought it would be rude not to!

well I finally took the plunge and ordered this! Was getting a few other bits off amazon and saw it was only £8 odd so thought it would be rude not to!

you're a good man, I'll send some Dutch ho's to show you some lovin' :laughing:

Long Sauvage (or saucage as I like to call him) took me a few tries too, but once you see the pattern of his attacks, you'll know what to do.

I love it when you defeat him, and the song at the base of the mountain is a BRILLIANT remix of Frère Jacques:D :D :D :D

That was an excellent tune! Although I loved the boss music for Long Sauvage I thought they missed a trick - they should have used 'In the Hall of the Mountain King' :)

Well done Flameboy - I can't send you dutch ho's but I will raise a glass in your honour in the pub tonight!

Conquered New Island! Now only one more King to defeat before I domin- er, unite the world. Now just to try and figure out how exactly I get into Primetime Kingdom.

Oh, and apparently a hospital of some sort had been built in my Glamour Town, but I can't find it...

Conquered New Island! Now only one more King to defeat before I domin- er, unite the world. Now just to try and figure out how exactly I get into Primetime Kingdom.

Oh, and apparently a hospital of some sort had been built in my Glamour Town, but I can't find it...

It stands opposite of your theatre, if you have one yet (You really ought to, because after a while someone will tell you that they'll be showing an awesome piece o' cinema).

Also, if you wait long enough, whilst watching the hospital, a doctor should come out and you can recruit him.

OPENING THEME OF JUMBO CHAMPLOON = SO FF'ING GENIUS!!!!!!

It's from Antonin Dvorak's 'New World Symphony'. I should know, I'm a big fan thanks to this game:hehe:

All of the music in the game is perfectly selected and beautifully remixed.

Oh, and after the last earthquake, I noticed in a letter a massive Nietzsche reference. Fucking awesome.

All of the music in the game is perfectly selected and beautifully remixed.

Oh, and after the last earthquake, I noticed in a letter a massive Nietzsche reference. Fucking awesome.

Really, a Nietzsche refererence, WOWZERS!

care to tell me what it was......

Really, a Nietzsche refererence, WOWZERS!

care to tell me what it was......

Here's the letter I got

About the World Ending

The end of the world can be directly attributed to the ego and folly of man.

It's better this way as the death of man will benefit nature. And will nature really miss us?

-Rotini Nietzsche

Nietzsche, Atheism, prostitution... This game covers just about everything.

Ah yes, Now I remember:laughing:

I love it how they cover it all up with a lovely colour pallet and kiddy visuals.

LKS GET!!! :D

Enjoying it a lot so far!

I've just been spending the first couple of hours exploring the initial land, giving the villagers jobs, using farmers to open the spring, dig for treasure, cut down logs etc...

Have just beat my first mini-boss, the boneheaded cow, though I lost a man doing so... as soon as the festival started the next day I wanted to run to the beach and see if he'd been washed up, but of course everyone was too busy enjoying the festival, so I let them have their days party!... before the exploration continues on over the river into Onii!

Question: how do you increase the strength of your villagers? just from using them in battle?... I put a 5* farmer into the soldier house and he came out as 4*... and the same with a 4* becoming a 3*... which I think was the guy I lost in battle... he didn't get out of the way of the stampeeding cow in time!

Very much enjoying it!!

Just wondering how much I can trust Howser right now?... what with his late night meeting with Liam putting the sign up, and he very much appears to have his own agenda!

Edited by Retro_Link