NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

I still need to pick it up, everytime its gone cheap somewhere I've not got to shop in time!

Very disappointing news indeed and pretty much the only reason I was still holding on to the Wii.

Turn that frown upside down, I don't think you're looking hard enough for the good stuff. ;)

Turn that frown upside down, I don't think you're looking hard enough for the good stuff. ;)

I can't deny that there is an element of truth in that, the problem being that with limited funds and now owning a 360 it's getting a little difficult to spread the gaming time (and money) around, plus I just seem to lack the motivation to pick up Wii games for some reason.

Hopefully that'll pass, because I really should get around to picking up Muramasa at least.

YAYS went back to sainsburys today and they had it in! :D

Well chuffed, can't wait to get time to sit down and play it now :).

Hope it's as good as it looks and i'm not let down :).

This game is so unbelievably incredible, extraordinary and phenomenal!

Soag, mark my words, artsy games on the wii don't get much better than Little King's Story!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The sequel, o god! The sequel!

I CANNOT WAIT, but I digress.....

LOL, well I'm about to boot it up now, and if your all wrong I shall hunt you down and declare a thumb war!

EDIT: Your thumbs are safe it's awesome :D.

Just beat the onii clubber, all hail King George

Edited by soag

YAYS went back to sainsburys today and they had it in! :D

Well chuffed, can't wait to get time to sit down and play it now :).

Hope it's as good as it looks and i'm not let down :).

I love how this thread is helping to bring people under the LKS spell! It's great reading everyone's experiences with the game - keeps bringing back all those awesome memories I got playing through it. :)

Crazy thing is:

- Reviewers are lyrical

- Game owners are lyrical

Why haven't they used this great publicity in their marketing campaign? Why should a game only be marketed until it has been released for a month? Don't these people know they can still sell the crap out of this gem if they only start marketing it???

Ok I have now defeated King Onii and conquered the mushroom forest, just planning what kingdom to attack next now.

Fantastic game, a steal at 6 pounds :D

EDIT:

Just beat King Shiskebaboo and Duvroc :D,

Shiskebaboo was really really hard, I lost count how many times I had to try and beat him! Duvroc was a piece of cake though :).

Edited by soag

Nintendo gives the game some marketing in the only justifiably camp way they could.

It's about 5:09 in

Welcome to the club, I'm proud of you, but we all know King Fused is the one who needs to be hailed:laughing:

The ending scene, and the events which took place before that, were something else, weren't they!

I'm definitely gonna buy this! The question is when.. I'm expecting Metroid Prime Trilogy and Phoenix Wright from Amazon soon, so i really don't know when.. But it looks totally awesome! :grin:

Edited by Shining

So. I should probably get back to playing this, shouldn't I?

Yes, yes you should. For the ending will change your life.

It's the bible of the modern age.

Wow, this thread almost slipped into the infinite pit of forgotten threads:o

I won't let it happen to you, daddy's with you. shhhhhh, shhhhhhh

Haven't played it in a month!

I also haven't done anything resembling fun (except listen to the band called fun.) for a month because I have a postgrad application portfolio to do.

Wow, this thread almost slipped into the infinite pit of forgotten threads:o

I won't let it happen to you, daddy's with you. shhhhhh, shhhhhhh

Don't worry, / nando / got me Little King's Story for Christmas so once I get round to playing it, this thread will see a new lease of life. With a few other people still currently enjoying LKS, it looks like this thread still has a decent life ahead of it. :heh:

Don't worry, / nando / got me Little King's Story for Christmas so once I get round to playing it, this thread will see a new lease of life. With a few other people still currently enjoying LKS, it looks like this thread still has a decent life ahead of it. :heh:

I've yet to start it too, so I'll also be posting in here. At the moment I'm hooked on Bowser's Inside Story, and I'll probably play Mario Galaxy first too, but I definitely intend to help keep this thread going. :)