NEurope
Retro_Link

Little King's Story

Guys I have just been to my local Sainsburys and they had half a dozen copies left, they were £6!!!!!

If that doesn't get you to buy it, nothing will :P

Again just in case

Defeated onii king and almost cried of joy it took me ages till i realised i needed hunters.

The king reminded me of a goron

Anyway to get to the new kingdoms i have to go past this place where there is a sign saying the UMA are too powerful for me past this point

Is there something i need to do first or am i alright ignoring it?

How long is this game?

Epic - LKS ate up about 40 hours from start to finish for me. I still had a few more things to find to get 100%.

Again just in case

Defeated onii king and almost cried of joy it took me ages till i realised i needed hunters.

The king reminded me of a goron

Anyway to get to the new kingdoms i have to go past this place where there is a sign saying the UMA are too powerful for me past this point

Is there something i need to do first or am i alright ignoring it?

How long is this game?

Aren't you just able to go to Sunflower Plains? THere's always a place you can go, maybe you're just going the wrong way?

Onii's really reminded me of CHAIN CHOMPS!

Grrr need help

what the hell do i need to do to king shiskebable or whoever he is

i bounce him back but my men keep dying i've died about 60 million times because of him

FINALLY got this today from Sainsburys :D Thanks for the heads up Ollie. Was marked at £15 so I wouldn't have noticed myself.

Anyway is this game replayable? It seems like exactly the type of game me and my ex-housemate would love to watch/play together but we won't be living in the same city again until September.

Grrr need help

what the hell do i need to do to king shiskebable or whoever he is

i bounce him back but my men keep dying i've died about 60 million times because of him

I must have retried this boss 50 times before rethinking my strategy. You may have run into the same problem I did - after a while Shishkebaboo stops losing health.

Here's how to do it:

Firstly, make sure you go after Duvroc before Shishy as this gives you the chance to get some of those magic beans for your citizens (an extra bit of health is REALLY handy for this boss). Make sure you have plenty of miners in your squad, as well as any soldiers/woodcutters/carpenters with high health. If you have any weapons that add an extra bit of life or power to the citizens then put them on your miners first.

The trick for Shishkebaboo is to keep him bouncing around the arena, reducing his health bit by bit. Throw your soldiers at him to stop him running over your group (this deals huge damage), and make sure you use miners to get rid of any rocks that tumble down the field. Once the arena starts flashing (I can't remember how you trigger this...you might need to bounce him into a hole or something??), you need to send your miners up through the centre of the arena, towards a big rock at the top of the screen. There are arrows on the ground pointing to it so its not easy to miss. Once the miners have done their thing on the big rock you'll see a fork behind it - hit Shishkebaboo into this fork to pop the bastard and claim the kingdom!

It's quite a tough boss, as it can be pretty random and his gorging animation gets annoying quickly too (as you cant skip it...). Still, this was one of my favourite bosses in the game and probably one of the most inventive bosses I've faced in years!

I think I defeated Shiskebaboo after my 5th try. You really need villagers with high health and, of course, some miners to clear the rocks at the end of the pinball stage. Once those rocks are gone, MAKE HIM HEAD FOR THE FORK:D

FINALLY got this today from Sainsburys :D Thanks for the heads up Ollie. Was marked at £15 so I wouldn't have noticed myself.

Anyway is this game replayable? It seems like exactly the type of game me and my ex-housemate would love to watch/play together but we won't be living in the same city again until September.

Welcome to the club:love:

Well, If you finish it before him you'll know how it'll end, but I guess you can let him play then and you could watch.

The ending of this game truly is something else:o

Thanks daftada im not sure who Duvroc is (the scarecrow?) but i've got the beans i'll try your stratergy in the morning

Thanks daftada im not sure who Duvroc is (the scarecrow?) but i've got the beans i'll try your stratergy in the morning

Duvroc is the King from The Kingdom of the Jolly!

Just after the scarecrow guy there's an open space with a tunnel and two paths left and right of it. Left takes you to Shishkebaboo and the right path takes you to Duvroc. :)

Started playing this the other night. About time I was turned into a king!

Will probably take me years to finish.

Took me longer than Twilight Princess and almost never got boring, so I think you got your money's worth:laughing:

I got Twilight Princess on release and yet to finish so...roll on 2015?

I'd die a little inside if the 'series' doesn't become a Wii exclusive.

This game is the best thing to happen to the Wii since......well..............since other 3d parties started producing crap!

(Excluding No More Heroes of course;))

I feel your pain, I really do. A knife, right in my heart:weep:

lol, i was quite upset as I have had my eye on this game for quite a while now and thought now would of been the perfect time to pick it up.

Well you ought to be upset, this game = art.

Take my word for it, the game tries to teach you something. One could almost compare it to the most intriguing lessons of MGS4:laughing:

Welcome to the club:love:........

..........so I think you got your money's worth:laughing:

As long as you keep playing it son.....

This game is the best thing to happen to the Wii since......

........A knife, right in my heart:weep:

Well you ought to be upset, this game = art......

And I thought I was obsessed :p

I played this last about a week ago and had beaten Duvroc shishkebab and i forget the other one

anyway i tried to load it up but my file is corrupted so i have to start again

i should be pissed off but im loving playing it through again