N-Europe

Prison Break Season 3

Ant-Shimmin

I guess we're going to find out soon aren't we.

My guess is they are going to blackmail the guard, or something.

i think its to do with the guard repeating same pattern exactly so they might try to put one of them some pills in his coffee. i dont think it will be a hostage situation as the prision had been through bad times so all the guards are not exchangeable or pressured into any situation.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say it was....probably the same. Possibly slightly better.

I would say the only season of Prison Break that is Prison Break is season 1. The other two simply dont feel like the same show, but I still love it! The latest episode was pretty awesome!

I would agree with this. They are worse but not to the point that they are not unwatchable.

Aha! My theory about Lechero getting in on the breakout is true!

I always thought that all the major characters would get in on it. Bellick, the Basketball kid and possibly T-Bag being the others.

And what is going on with Whistler meeting the chick? Is he the one organising all this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wait...what...it said starting 28th January....These havnt already aired on Sky?!?!
Yeah they haven't aired on Sky yet,

Episode 9 was shown in the US last week,

Episode 10 was shown in the US on Monday,

both can be found online... something I really need to do! Can't wait to see it!

Yeah they haven't aired on Sky yet,

Episode 9 was shown in the US last week,

Episode 10 was shown in the US on Monday,

both can be found online... something I really need to do! Can't wait to see it!

Woot, I didn't know about this. Obviously I'll be waiting until the come onto Sky though.....