NEurope
Roostophe

This made me feel so old:

Was that on last thing on CITV, Fun House I mean?

It was awesome like

Yeah, it was, and what an awesome programme it was. The go-karting bit was the best. :heh:

and sabrina the teenage witch? hell i remember 'clarissa explains it all' 0__o

Clarissa was awesome!

Haha, Jet was the only reason my dad watched it. It was an epic show.

I'm not surprised about your dad, not many people could say no to her! Even I'd find it hard!

05_jet.jpg

Doug was legendary.

YES!!!!

Knightmare, Fun House, Gladiators, Crystal Maze

Marry me.

You've just named pretty much my favourite shows from the 80s/90s.

great now im all nostalgic, thanks alot!

i remember all of those things. Low budget tv shows =( those were the days

i have one of the female gladiators signed photo :D

For the gladiators fans out there I saw Lightning's boob when I was young. She was in a Pantomime, did her trademark cart wheel and fell out. Many dads in the crowd were pelased to have forked out the tenner to come.

And yeah Tommy and Kimberley were meant to be together how ever much me and every other lad I knew wanted the Pink Ranger for themselves. >_>

clarrissa explained it all rocked!

the nerds and dweebs sweets (i loved them)

i had so many tamogotchis and i collected football and pokemon cards :D

had a wallchart and everything

Too right, Clarissa was lethal- better than the Sabrina series!

Gladiators was obligatory Saturday night viewing, people I knew were tore between Jet and Lightning. And what about John Anderson... "Glaadiators rrreaady...! Coontesstants, rrreaaddy!"

gladiators = :zzz:

generation show - classic (when bruce did it)

The Generation 'Game', come on get it right! :smile:

but yes it was awesome, as is Bruce in general!!

Gladiators is amazing, still watch the repeats now at times! along with...

Crystal Maze, Catchprase and Bruce's Play Your Cards Right!

Too right, Clarissa was lethal- better than the Sabrina series!

Lies!!!

Also Space Precinct was awesome.

The Generation 'Game', come on get it right! :smile:

but yes it was awesome, as is Bruce in general!!

Gladiators is amazing, still watch the repeats now at times! along with...

Crystal Maze, Catchprase and Bruce's Play Your Cards Right!

i couldnt remember the name of it :(

but yeh it was good

noels house party or whatever it was called was ok-ish

I once went to watch Gladiators being filmed. All I remember was that it took ages to get all the sets done.

Woah, that does make me feel old... O.o I really miss the 90's, everything was so much better back then.

Who Loves Orange Soda!!???

KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!!

lol classic

Legendary. :grin:

Right, I'm off to TV Links to relive all the classic TV shows!

That list did indeed bring a tear of joy to my eye. Does make you feel old though. Oh and Kimberley from Power Rangers was never hot, Jet from Gladiators on the other hand... Eerie Indiana better have been in that list too.

saved by the bell FTW.

Also teenage mutant Ninja turtles was very popular.. And who could forget pokemon craze.

I had a huge crush on Jet. But then I was like 10. Actually, didn't EVERYONE fancy Jet?? Cobra used to be my favourite cause he was cool man.

I must confess I preferred Panther. As for the blokes. Saracen all the way.

Who Loves Orange Soda!!???

KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!!

lol classic

I think I was the only one who really hated Kenan and Kel.

Anyone remember Bucky O'hare!?

I have it all on DVD baby. YEAH!

Doug was legendary.

Damn right he was. Then Disney got hold of him and turned him into "Brand Spanking New Doug"

I was just about to say that! :heh: SMTV Live was awesome. I remember the Pokemon Rap.

You may remember it, but can you SING it! I can. Not 100% but when it's playing I can sing along like nobodies business. My housemate commented on my sadness. To me it was a badge of honour.

Pogz tho?? Were they quite simillar to Tazo's, or just the same thing with a diffrent title?

Pogs were pr0 bits of card which one slammed with a plastic slammer. The ones which turned over were "yours" etc. Some featuring our main man: Pogman.

06_1.JPG

Tazos were a creation by Walkers [Mostly featuring Warner Bros. characters] which were flimsy plastic pieces, with little nicks around so you can slot them into one another and make... pretty designs I guess.

TAZOS! I almost completed my Star Wars binder!

I did bitch! And I still have it.

Potsworth and Co, Gravedale and Galexy High, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and many many more \m/

Creme Eggs being bigger and Kinder Surprises actully having decent stuff in them =/

Holy crap, had forgotten all about the 90's, man they were good times. I seem to remember my favorite cartoons being count duckula and danger mouse.

Loved pog's but I was all about collecting kinis! And I never got to watch things like the Simpson's as we didn't have sky at home. I remember my plastic Jurassic Park lunch box, complete with leaky drink holder tho : peace:

Damn right he was. Then Disney got hold of him and turned him into "Brand Spanking New Doug"

Agreed, the "new" Doug was awful.

I once went to watch Gladiators being filmed. All I remember was that it took ages to get all the sets done.

*very, very jealous*

Jesus Christ, you think that makes you feel old - wait until you start seeing people writing lists of "back in the day" of 2000-2010 when they were kids and talking about how old it makes them feel. I was 9 when the Simpsons started and only rich kids with Squarials got to see it.

I do NOT want to think about that. I'll probably moan like Jamba did just...

Erm ok... how about those of us who were born in the 80's, like properly 80's or even the 70s for some members?! (Don't think we have any out-of-the-60s members afaik)

Well, Excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess! :heh:

gladiators = :zzz:

I went to watch Gladiators at the Birmingham NIA around 10 years ago. It was dull, so very dull. We only went to watch the Eliminator.

Aah, I remember almost all of that!

Does anyone remember Fun House, that kids gameshow with Pat Sharp? That was awesome.

Fun House is definitely one of the greatest children's shows ever. Fun House FTW!

funhousesharpal0.gif

Pat Sharp FTW!

kenankellgegg1.jpg

Kenan & Kel FTW!