Gamecube games wanted

Hi guys,

I'm trying to expand my Gamecube collection a bit and am after the following:

Pikmin 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Super Mario Sunshine

Chibi-Robo

Beyond Good and Evil

If anyone is willing to sell any of these, please could you let me know? I have +2 in the feedback section (look through the posts as not added to front page yet).

Thanks.

Thanks guys. Please could you PM me with the prices you want? Happy to pay going rates as per eBay/Amazon marketplace. BG&E is available on eBay for £12 w/out booklet and £14 on Amazon in 'like new' condition.

I should have added, that I can pay by Paypal and would prefer this as it's quick and easy. I'm not bothered about mint condition; as long as it's decent, playable and pref with booklet that's fine. I want the games to play rather than as collector's items.

Thanks.

Hi Tomma,

Please can you PM me the price you want for them? I'd prefer if any potential sellers could state a price as it's easier than me guessing at what you want.

Thanks.

I can sell you Paper Mario, SMS, and BG&E for £15 including postage.

This is an awesome deal! Can I have it? :indeed:

This is an awesome deal! Can I have it? :indeed:

Gekko has first refusal as it is his thread.

Gekko has first refusal as it is his thread.

Yeah, sure. I was saying he'd be a fool to refuse!

She won't be refusing the deal :).

Thanks fatnickc - please could you PM me your Paypal details and I'll send you payment right away. Cheers for the great deal.

She won't be refusing the deal :).

Thanks fatnickc - please could you PM me your Paypal details and I'll send you payment right away. Cheers for the great deal.

my paypal address is on it's way to you.

Realised in my previous post that I got your username wrong. Meant to say Rokhead00 not fatnickc!

Will sort payment now.

Thanks for the great response to my request. I now have deals for all the games apart from Chibi Robo.

Realised in my previous post that I got your username wrong. Meant to say Rokhead00 not fatnickc!

You still got it wrong, but I'll let you off this once.

Games are in the post now anyway, first class recorded, so you should have them tomorrow, seeing as they are only going from one side of London to the other.

Sorry, trying for the third time 'rokhed00'. I'm full of a cold so feeling a bit spaced out :(.

Thanks for your comments on the feedback board and look forward to receiving the games.

Sorry, trying for the third time 'rokhed00'. I'm full of a cold so feeling a bit spaced out :(.

Thanks for your comments on the feedback board and look forward to receiving the games.

No worries, I just get a bit touchy about the 'a' people keep adding to my name.

Thanks Rokhed00 - got your games on Saturday and will add feedback. Tomma - I've been off sick all week and as I asked for you to send them to work I've not had chance to collect them yet. Hopefully going into work tmrw so will add feedback for you then.

I'm looking Capcom v SNK 2 EO on the Gamecube if anyone has it and is willing to part with it?

I have shed loads of GC games I'm looking to get rid of, at very reasonable prices, sadly that's not one of them.

Thanks anyway, Rokhed00. What about Sonic Adventure DX, Fire Emblem or Tales of Symphonia?

Nah, sorry, not an RPG fan, and I got the DC version of SA.

I have shed loads of GC games I'm looking to get rid of, at very reasonable prices, sadly that's not one of them.

You don't happen to have Ikaruga, do you?

Sign in to follow this