NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cookyman

T-Wireless Gamepad (Wii)

I prefer Nintendo peripherals but thought this was kinda interesting and £12.99 on Amazon. Dont think I'll buy one but someone on here might fancy one as wavebirds are hard to get a hold of and a lot more expensive.

23709080792.jpg

23709080788.jpg

Well what do you think? :confused::wtf::confused::wtf::confused::wtf:

That's possibly the worst controller I have ever seen.

Yeah lovely colour scheme! :shakehead

It looks like a PS2 and a 360 controller combined..but worse.

is this for wii or GC then? (just you mentioned wave bird)

If its for Wi ii will keep my wii mote

If its for GC im just gonna keep pointing the wii mote at the gc and hope it works rather than use that thing

Is that like an imitation of the classic controller or something? O_o

is this for wii or GC then? (just you mentioned wave bird)

If its for Wi ii will keep my wii mote

If its for GC im just gonna keep pointing the wii mote at the gc and hope it works rather than use that thing

It's a GameCube controller.

Does look like an imitation of the classic controller, just with the positioning all the 'normal' bits and bobs on it.

LOVE the name....:indeed: .:heh:

The name sounds like it could be something from T-Mobile. I honestly went into the thread thinking T-Mobile's taken the plunge into Video games... OK I didn't but it's believable.

Thats a GameCube pad? Sorry, wait, what? How will the diamond shaped buttons help in anyway with games meant for the GC version, and how will the D-Pad being at the top help in anyway when most games are designed for the stick? Why is the Z button on the wrong side (at least thats what I make out from the pics)? Furthermore, whats the point of making a third party controller which will only be useable with a dead console and select few new ones, when the control scheme will be screwy and there are far better alternatives? This is just wrong on so many levels.

That looks like a device from Digimon...

Can anyone remember those plastic gameboy bath bubble stuff where there was a little game in the screen?

The pad looks like one of those.

I HATE the sticks being next to each other - that's my biggest problem with the PS2/3 controller.

That looks like a device from Digimon...

Can anyone remember those plastic gameboy bath bubble stuff where there was a little game in the screen?

The pad looks like one of those.

Hahaha, the little pinball games, and the ones you had to make all the balls rest in the cups at once. I remember them.

Hahaha, the little pinball games, and the ones you had to make all the balls rest in the cups at once. I remember them.

Ah that's exactly it!

I'm surprised anyone knew or remembered that!

Well done to you Gizmo :)

I remember them. The A and B buttons were squishy and fired jets of air through the water which propelled the plastic balls up :P

The controller doesn't look too bad. Would be better if it were a Classic Controller.

Ah that's exactly it!

I'm surprised anyone knew or remembered that!

Well done to you Gizmo :)

I had one of those too. It was GBA shaped and had a Super Mario Advance background. The bubble bath stuff smelled really good.

£12.99?! That's like daylight robbery! No worse, daylight rape! I could make a better controller with a plastic sheet and a lighter. THIS is why gamers stick to official products.

Sign in to follow this