NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

Big Brain Academy Sold Out?

yes I'm having trouble finding it for my friend too.

it's because it's SOOO CHEAP!!!

It's fun though

no saw it in gamestation and game today though.

seems like places are selling out of mario praty though. and tesco has very few games everytime i go in. loads of empty gaps in the wii chart.

seems like places are selling out of mario praty though. and tesco has very few games everytime i go in. loads of empty gaps in the wii chart.

I mean it's probably the worst mario game since pinball and yet it sells like crazy.

WHY:(

Of all marios why the bad one..

Mario kart will blow it out of the water.

Anyway back on topic......That was it really

We finally got some (10) back in stock today at work (Game) since launch. And we're a fairly small town so hit the shops tomorrow, earlyish, and you should be okay.

Yeah Mario Party has been really hard to get hold of after we sold out at day at work. Brain Academy does come back in after we sell it..

I have had trouble getting big brian for wii. When it first came out i seen it in my local tesco but i talked myself out of it like ill get it later on. But come to past week i have been looking everywhere for it, the internet shops i go on were all on 'order from supplier' all supermarkets, i went to both GAME's at the trafford centre, cheshire oaks etc. Then eventually this morning when i started work i was walking through the games section and there was one copy on the top shelf! I quickly grabbed hold off it hehe.

My local ASDA (also my place of work) has prevailed again! Also asda seemed to have reduced the price to £16.97 plus my discount on top of that! so a very cheap game indeed!

We finally got some (10) back in stock today at work (Game) since launch. And we're a fairly small town so hit the shops tomorrow, earlyish, and you should be okay.

Can you sent me 3 please i need 3 games. please PM me :bowdown:

My local TESCO is the same, just loads of shelf fillers and no games. They've been out of Wii Play for ages, Resident Evil 4 and a few others. Great to see that sales are still so strong.

Amazon are selling the game for £21.48. That's £4 - £5 higher than the original price they had when it launched, and it's also more expenisve than the R.R.P! Goes to show that people are quite desperate for this game.

Can you sent me 3 please i need 3 games. please PM me :bowdown:

Sold out again im afraid :(

I went to TESCO today and Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Prince of Persia Rival Thrones, Blazing Skies, Eledees and Wario Ware smooth moves were all sold out!

I thought it was just me who couldn't find it.

I managed to get a copy from my local tesco on Friday for £17.99. I'd been to the big Asda and Tesco in Milton Keynes the day before and neither of them had it.

It's pretty good for 20 mins or so every now and then, me and my girlfriend have tried the multiplayer out a few times since getting it. And I can see us playing it as much as we did Brain Training on the DS, which still gets a go and we've had that for about 6 months.

I just ordered it from Virgin but I've received a backorder email even though the Virgin site says its in stock, grr :(

There was a fair few of Big Brain acadamey in my local GAME today when i poppedin for a brief browse. £19.99 i was tempted. :D

Well at least the southern parts of the Netherlands and Belgium. is this the same were you live?

acutally in genk, being in belgium, it's all over the place. the local gamemania has many copies.

yes I'm having trouble finding it for my friend too.

it's because it's SOOO CHEAP!!!

It's fun though

Oh and of course that friend was me but yes i finally got in game of all places. its been a long time since i bought a game in there. last game i think i bought in there was goldeneye for the n64. oh and yes the reason for not gettin a game in there is because they are such a rip off. 70 for zelda fuck no

finally my game shop got hold of 4 games. 4!!!! WTF Nintendo My game shop has a preorder list for it of 20 people they ordered 40 at you and they get 4? i have seen the order and it was clear it said 40 and not 4!!!! I am glad i ordered my 3 copies as first on the list.

My game shop holder says its the same with Zelda, Exite Truck, mario party and some other games have the same trouble. how hard can it be nintendo to burn some extra games?

finally my game shop got hold of 4 games. 4!!!! WTF Nintendo My game shop has a preorder list for it of 20 people they ordered 40 at you and they get 4? i have seen the order and it was clear it said 40 and not 4!!!! I am glad i ordered my 3 copies as first on the list.

My game shop holder says its the same with Zelda, Exite Truck, mario party and some other games have the same trouble. how hard can it be nintendo to burn some extra games?

First of all to say congratulations for living in the Netherlands. That land realises already that people are smart to chose the right games for themselves (Manhunt 2) But anyway i understand what u mean. List of stores not having brain academy Argos, Hmv, Gamespot, Game. for ages nothing until out of shock from me game actually got a copy:o

No shortage of Big Brain Academy here. Can't speak for the whole of Belgium, though.

In the region of Brussels and Leuven, there are still loads of copies on the shelves for prices between €29,99 and €24,99. In Brussels, a lot of the copies are the Frensh version, though.You can't miss. It has "Cérébrale Académie sur Wii" written in big, bald letters all over it. :wink:

Overhere, it's Eledees which is extremely rare. Aside from that game, there isn't a problem with game distribution at all.

Is it a problem with all stores overthere? Bizar dat titels als Zelda en ExiteTruck nog zo moeilijk te krijgen zijn... :hmm:

Sign in to follow this