NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

What games would you REALLY like to see on Wii?

Now...My wish to see a Pro Evo on a Nintendo console has been granted, so the list has decreased. :)

But still a few more:

Command & Conquer...

It could be a remake of the N6 classic (w/online) or it could be Tiberium wars, I just need a strategy game of C&C calibre; we all know it will work, and work great. If EA really want to support the Wii mor, then heres their chance to pledge their allegiance.

Wipeout...

For some reason, I feel the style of that game will really suit the Wii. Button layout is perfect imo. Add some of those cool chavy Agia Napa music tracks too..or perhaps add your Excite truck style.

Chrono Cross...

I have a feeling something like this will appear later in the years for Wii...I foresee more square-Enix support. Their RPGs on the Playstation don't sell as well as we think, making some of them multi-platform will quench Wii owner's thirst for RPGs and S-Enix will be swimming in silver rupees.

What would you love to see on wii?

Screw wipeout I want me me F-Zero.

Also Football Manager could work well on Wii.

wipeout sucks ,

i want F-zero , Kid icarus , Kingdom hearts , an online Sims game , a A scary Horror game that freaks the shit out of ya , and a New Resident evil 3rd person game , Killer instinct , Street fighter ( Third strike style ), Remake of ocarina of time , Ninja Gaiden wii , And Geist i liked it on Gamecube where you have to scare the shit out of people haha and then posses their body they could make it really cool on the wii with the controller

Grand Theft Auto Triple pack with updated controls, and graphics. That's my dream game.

I hear you on the C&C front. But I'd really love to see HotD, Time Crisis, Virtua Cop, Confidential Mission, Point Blank and any other classic light gun game really!

Chrono Cross...

I have a feeling something like this will appear later in the years for Wii...I foresee more square-Enix support. Their RPGs on the Playstation don't sell as well as we think, making some of them multi-platform will quench Wii owner's thirst for RPGs and S-Enix will be swimming in silver rupees.

I would want some more RPGs as well. I hope we'll get more than we got for the GameCube.

Burnout, Burnout, BURNOUT!!!

Also I'd like a Kingdom Hearts game, a new Resident Evil, Space Channel 5, Jet Set Radio and would love a Wii version of Silent Hill and Metal Gear.

Games I NEED on Wii:

Pilotwings, Punchout, Waverace, Pikmin, Castlevania, Starfox (64 style), Eternal Darkness, Virtua Tennis

Games I would LIKE:

Fzero, Excitbike, Luigis Mansion 2, Lots of lightgun games, lots of point and click style adventure games, lts of rythm games, more killer FPS

Obviously I would love lots of new IP - I would like a gmes like the DS's Dimentium on Wii where you control just the flashlight in first person - would be terryifying, and loads of awesome adventure games, RPGS, platformers etc.

1: F-Zero Online 30 player mayhem!!!

2: World of Warcraft

3: Lost Planet (incl online)

4: Samba Di Amogo

5: Fur Fighters Online

6: litle Big planet

7: Dytona USA 2

8: Skies of Arcadia 2

9: Wave Race Online

10: pilot wings

Games I'd love to see:

Star Fox (Lylat Wars like) F-Zero WX, Piikmin, Excite Truck 2, Rebel Strike 4 (Or a Clone Wars game from Factor 5, to bring some freshness to the series. And yes, I know someone else has made a clone wars game), TimeSplitters, Monkey Island (compilation/remakes or new), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Even a port of the PS2 version), Burnout (Burnout 2-like, none of this "Burnout Revenge" crap or free-roaming rubbish).

1) Timesplitters 4

2) Resident Evil 5

3) Soul Calibur 4

4) New Donkey Kong game (like 64)

5) F-Zero Wii

Burnout

GTA triple pack port thingy

'24' the game

Resident Evil 5 or original game with the famous game engine

Viewtiful Joe

Wario and Waluigi game

House of the Dead

Tetris

Wave Race

Lylat Wars

Good FPS's where you shoot people and not aliens

Mario/Wii Paint

Duck Hunt (will hopefully come with Wii zapper)

Final Fantasy XIII (they said it comes in five parts I think and that they could go to other platforms)

Wind Waker Wii-make

thunderforce V on vc(I know nobody has heard of it but i don't care)

Tombi 3

Phoenix wright

Advanced wars wii

metal gear solid 5

Pilotwings, Starfox,more adventure games, even if they're remakes, like Monkey Island and Broken Sword and whatnot. Basically more FPS and RTS with GOOD controls because Wii is perfect for it.

- Star Fox (à la Lylat Wars)

- Kid Icarus (great potential for an adventure game - also, my first ever video game was Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters for the Game Boy)

- Star Wars lightsaber game (a GOOD one, LucasArts! You have screwed up before!)

That is pretty much the games I really want to see for the Wii.

Metal Gear Solid

Halo

Tekken

Gran Turismo

Gears of War

Grand Theft Auto

World of Warcraft

Silent Hill

Devil may Cry

Bioshock

Duke Nukem Forever

Doom 3

Crysis

Diablo

Starcraft

God of War

Shadow of the Collosus

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XIII

F.E.A.R.

Project Gotham Racing

Forza Motorsport

Resident Evil 5

Xbox Live

Gamertag

Live Anywhere

Hard Drive

Hi Definition

Next Gen

New Theme Hospital. :)

That would be awesome! I can't play the old one anymore, it won't work on windows vista :(

That would be great! Do Bullfrog, who made the original, still exist?

Bullfrog was bought out by EA and then combined with other companies into EA UK.

Burnout, Burnout, BURNOUT!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself, but ever since the first two came on the Cube (I'm not including the one on DS :P) We haven't seen one on a Nitendo console since!

There are plenty more that I would like to see (most have been highlighted already), but I had to single out this title.