NEurope
Daft

PGR4

Wont know until my mom gets home at 1. I've already claimed from Gameplay though for a refund, and ordered from Amazon. Hopefully my Amazon package should turn up today.

I only ordered this yesterday at about 10pm from shopto, but it's been dispatched so hopefully it'll get here tomorrow.

I'll tell you all something REALLY funny....softuk.com cancelled my order today out of the blue.....Exactly pretty f*cking funny......At least I can buy it from the shops tomorrow............wankers......

EDIT: Ok, I just checked it again and they didn't cancel my PGR4 order they just cancelled my Naruto order. I can only assume its because I pre-ordered it from the for £19.....So not only do I still have to wait for PGR4 to not come, but they cancelled my cheap Naruto game.....This website is evil incarnate!!!

I'll tell you all something REALLY funny....softuk.com cancelled my order today out of the blue.....Exactly pretty f*cking funny......At least I can buy it from the shops tomorrow............wankers......

EDIT: Ok, I just checked it again and they didn't cancel my PGR4 order they just cancelled my Naruto order. I can only assume its because I pre-ordered it from the for £19.....So not only do I still have to wait for PGR4 to not come, but they cancelled my cheap Naruto game.....This website is evil incarnate!!!

Could be worse, could be GAME, 9 days and waiting still.

My postman should be here within the hour! And if it doesn't come today then I'm not gonna be happy! A week late and 9 days in the post! Argh!

________

Mflb Vape

Edited by fex

Ok, another day, another chance PGR4 will finally arrive....if not its back to Halo 3 for the day...

LOL Daft, my thoughts exactly... in-fact I've just been on Halo 3 to kill time till the postie come!

Should be here in about 15mins!

BTW what ever happened for delivering the post about 8.30 - 9.00 am ish?

EDIT - I can see the postie he's about 10 houses away!

EDIT 2 - The posties has been and no PGR4, heading into town to kick some ass. back in 30

________

Alzheimer's disease forums

Edited by fex

LOL Daft, my thoughts exactly... in-fact I've just been on Halo 3 to kill time till the postie come!

Should be here in about 15mins!

BTW what ever happened for delivering the post about 8.30 - 9.00 am ish?

EDIT - I can see the postie he's about 10 houses away!

EDIT 2 - The posties has been and no PGR4, heading into town to kick some ass. back in 30

Halo 3 is where I take my agression out!

My postman seems to be on his own schedual. He pops round anywhere from 10 - 2....He hasn't been round yet...At least I hope not.

EDIT: Surpise, surf*ckingprise.....it hasn't come......Thats another waisted weekend....

Went into town and got told cant do anything about it till monday! F***ING PATHETIC!! Bought HL2 to tie me over till then, but oh god im gonna go in all gun blazing on monday if it hasn't arrived!

________

Housewives Cams

Edited by fex

I got a free PGR4 when I bought a Halo 360 last week, tbh haven't really played it because of Halo 3 but what I have played is great. Really struggling to get good with the motorbikes at the moment, and I reakon they will be key to winning online matches.

Haven't seen a list of motorbikes in the game, but really hope mine is in there! (Honda VFR 400)

EDIT - Just read first post:

Honda

'60 RC161

'06 CBR 600RR

'92 NR750

Oh well, maybe it will come out in a bike pack download another time. I wonder if I can make a request ^^

Went into town and got told cant do anything about it till monday! F***ING PATHETIC!! Bought HL2 to tie me over till then, but oh god im gonna go in all gun blazing on monday if it hasn't arrived!

I feel your pain!! Halo 3 is still holding me.....

Royal Mail = Tossers.

Not only has PGR4 not turned up from Gameplay, it's also not turned up from Amazon now. I'm going on holiday tomorrow anyway, so now I can't play it until I get back. I'm going to be fuming if it hasn't arrived in a weeks time.

It's the not knowing every day thats annoying me. If someone said 'you wont have it for a week', I'd be pissed but at least I wouldn't be wondering if it was going to turn up every day.

PGR4 from Amazon turned up :) Still no sign of the one from Gameplay though. Best get my refund for that through soon.

Another day, another slither of hope that PGR4 might arrive....

And that's just slipped through my fingers.

Ah well, at least Orange Box turned up.

Enjoying it so far. Love PGR3 and it feels like more of the same but with weather so far. I love the handling of the cars, still not tried the bikes yet.

It's the not knowing every day thats annoying me. If someone said 'you wont have it for a week', I'd be pissed but at least I wouldn't be wondering if it was going to turn up every day.

I know, the postman is driving me mad!!.....even though I know its probably not his fault....

Edit: It looks like the postman has decided its not worth delivering anything today....tosser.

Nothing today.... heres hoping for monday! Come on postie, pull your finger out!

________

Blowjob

Edited by fex

I got fed up of waiting so I bought it from the shop and I'm just going to return to the shop the copy I get sent eventually!

I got 115 gamerpoints in my first 2 races! lol

I got fed up of waiting so I bought it from the shop and I'm just going to return to the shop the copy I get sent eventually!

I thought thats what you must have done. I was sitting watching Smallville and seen you on it. Hope you enjoy it, you have waited long enough.

I thought thats what you must have done. I was sitting watching Smallville and seen you on it. Hope you enjoy it, you have waited long enough.

lol, if I waited any long I think I might have exploded! :D

Watching the Rugby now but I'll have a good long blast at the career tonight!! I can't wait!

Off topic, latest season of Smallville is surprisingly not bad! I knew if I stuck with it long enough it would come good! :heh:

Haven't started Career, but finished Arcade, and blimey the Nurburgring was bloody good (not the snow one, I think that's in career, but the wet one). So glad I bought this game.

I was kind of annoyed that you couldn't have Las Vegas in the day time but after bombing round a lap it looks fantastic!!

Bikes kind of take the fun out of the cars just because they are so awesome to drive. When I'm in a car and I see a bike I always just want to take it out, its so much fun!

I'll be interested to see if the downloadable content goes beyond just car packs. Was there any news on this? Didn't they have Paris as DLC in PGR2?

The community features in Halo 3 and PGR4 are awesome, I hope they continue!

1660849373_dde6524fd2_o.jpg

Me taking out biker! :hehe:

Track packs are impossible.

The download would be several gigs plus it takes around 14 months to make one from scratch (say the developers)