NEurope
RedShell

Wii is market leader!

The prpblem is that Nintendo catn make enough consoles to supply the demand, they could advertise like crazy but what is the point when they'll sell the consoles anyway?!?! I suppose making people aware what games are out so people dont buy a rival console instead, but its a tricky situation for Nintendo!

Wii's been the market leader since its release, not including overall sales. By next month, even if it's not official now, it will have overtaken 360.

Congratulations!

They deserve it!

They took a bold move, they made a very nice machine and they should get some rewards for it!

Too bad I don't like the idea and I sold my Wii after 3 weeks. I guess I am just not casual enough for it - and being able to have only one system - the Wii can't be my choice!

Gratz nonetheless and all the best for the future!

I've been waiting for this for the past 6 or 7 years and when it finally happens, it doesn't fell like a victory. It's no longer the Nintendo I rooted for.

I've been waiting for this for the past 6 or 7 years and when it finally happens, it doesn't fell like a victory. It's no longer the Nintendo I rooted for.

It may feel like a hollow victory now, but wait for Mario and Metroid, they might cheer you up.

:) I love late teens to early 20's gamers... so full of nostalgia!!! Nostalgia isn't what it used to be you know! You're just growing up and your tastes are changing...

Which Nintendo were you rooting for exactly... this is what Nintendo has ALWAYS done. FamiCom (Family Computer). Which games/genres are you missing?? What do they need to do now that they 'did' in the old days??