NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Thompson's_Wig

The 'Hai!', 'Bai!' and 'See ya Soon!' Thread

As a new member, I spent ages trawling through the topics looking for a Welcome thread for 'teh n00bs', as they are often reffered to as, to say hi and a bit about them. It's something that many other forums have-

-and if you lot DO have one, please direct me to it and close this please!-

-so I thought this forum could do with one. Every little helps and all!

Basically, the idea is this.

-New members come here to say hi, and introduce themselves.

-Members who are jumping off the good ship N-Europe for whatever reason can send themselves off and not have everyone wondering 'OMGF WHEREZ THYE GON!'

-And members leaving for a short while (holidays, work, yaddayadda) can leave without the aforementioned hysteria arising as to their disappearance.

Oh, and naturally, you wanna give the newcomers a warm reception, so no bickering! ;)

Go nuts.

This could probably quite easily slip into a thread of old members talking about the latest 4chan obsession.

This could probably quite easily slip into a thread of old members talking about the latest 4chan obsession.

Yes, that is altogether possible... but still.

<_<

*runs*

You've been here 5 minutes and already running the shop...

Good Idea Mind ;)

*Coughs*

Hello My Name is Antony and I am a Liverpool Fan, I'm really biased and I have an un-healthy obsession with their new stadium which roXors, I hate Manchester United, I tend to be bias in everything I say, and I actually fucking hate Mario .

I am 16 and was born and Live in Liverpool and would not change it for the world.

I have a manhood the size of a donkey and my overall package is more than likely bigger than anyone else on this forum.

Now who wants to wrestle?

Hai and bai are actually real words here. And I'm not talking about them equalling "hi" and "bye." See ya soon would simply be see ye soon.

Interesting, eh?

There is a reason we don't have a welcome thread, I just cant remember what it is. I'm sure Ashley will be along shortly to tell you tho =]

Hai and bai are actually real words here. And I'm not talking about them equalling "hi" and "bye." See ya soon would simply be see ye soon.

Interesting, eh?

Yes. What do they mean then? I don't want to be saying anything I really shouldn't xD

The welcome board on C-E descended into what this thread has already descended into; not good stuff.

Sign in to follow this