NEurope
Retro_Link

Deca Sports

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21386_deca-sporta-annonce-sur-wii.html

Hudson Soft announces today Deca Sporta, a new play of sport in preparation on Wii using the combo Nunchuk/Wiimote through multitude of tests. As a recluse or a multijouor the player will have the possibility of practising football, tennis, volleyball, but also of the shooting to the arc, a good amount of fun in prospect. The exit of Deca Sporta is programmed in Japan in the current of the year 2007.

60541520070819_175055_0_big.jpg

60541520070819_175057_1_big.jpg

That would be called 10 Sports then in English? Good name! :blank:

- Archery

- Go-Karting

- Motocross

- Volleyball

- Football

- Basketball

- Badminton

- ?

- ?

- ?

If its online then its a must buy! Otherwise Wii sports 2 please still I wanna play badminton if its good.

Yeah I'm with Haden, I will buy it if it's online (most likely) otherwise Wii Sports 2 for me too. They're definately pushing the simplistic style here, which Wii Sports bought with a purpose, but I'll have to see with this one.

The guy in the photos looks proud and happy to be playing it though!!

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10958

Hudson announce their take on Wii Sports in the form of Deca Sports

With more and more companies wanting their own Wii Sports-like product on the Wii, Hudson follow suit with Deca Sports.

Deca Sports features different types of sport including Archery, Go Karting, Motocross, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Badminton. Each sport has their own unique and simple control method. The games also use cartoon-like players. The ones in Deca Sports, however, are more realistic in general appearance than Miis or characters fomr EA Playground.

Archery: Once your aim is sorted, you pull the Wii Remote backwards then release the button(s) - either A & B or just B - to let the arrow fly.

Go Karting: The typical racing control method on the Wii. Tilt the sideways-held Remote to steer.

Motocross: A similar control scheme to Excite Truck, tilting the Remote backwards/forwards alters the pitch of the bike when in the air.

Volleyball: Using just the Wii Remote, which you swing either upwards or downwards, you have two different types of shot at your disposal.

Fotball: In what looks like 5-a-side, you move your character with the nunchuck's analogue stick and pass with Remote movements.

Basketball: It appears that you move the character with the analogue stick, and dribble by moving the Remote up and down. Shooting is done by moving both the Nunchuck and Remote in a throwing motion.

Badminton: Pretty much exactly like Wii Sports Tennis, players move automatically, and you swing the remote.

There are also 3 more sports included in the game, all currently secret. Two of the icons for these secret sports are too covered by the question mark over them to make out. The third, however, is an Ice Skate. More news on the game as it kicks off.

Could be good. Could be terrible.

Badminton: Pretty much exactly like Wii Sports Tennis, players move automatically, and you swing the remote.

Meh. When can we have a Tennis/Badminton game where we can control the character with the nunchunk!

There are also 3 more sports included in the game, all currently secret. Two of the icons for these secret sports are too covered by the question mark over them to make out. The third, however, is an Ice Skate. More news on the game as it kicks off.
Oh yeah, just seen those logos at the bottom of the first page!

I think the remaining sports are winter sports and my guesses from the logos are...

- Speed Skating

- Ice Hockey (looks like a puck and base of a stick to me)

- Snowboarding (again, looks a bit like someone balancing on a snowboard)

Oh yeah, just seen those logos at the bottom of the first page!

I think the remaining sports are winter sports and my guesses from the logos are...

- Speed Skating

- Ice Hockey (looks like a puck and base of a stick to me)

- Snowboarding (again, looks a bit like someone balancing on a snowboard)

Yea, you could be right. Actually, it does look like those.

I hope they integrate the whole Mii system proper. Those things aren't utilised nearly enough yet.

Im actually really excited about this I hate all the mini game tosh on the Wii but I want Wii Sports 2 and this looks fun. Any relesae date or online play?

It's true though, someone really needs to start producing some actual full-blown Wii-Sports titles.

I hope they integrate the whole Mii system proper. Those things aren't utilised nearly enough yet.

Exactly my thoughts. The character look a lot like Miis but I wonder if they actually are or will be included.

ugh But it's hudson. They haven't a good game since mega bomberman and yes mario parties suck balls.

it's going to be crap because they are crap.

Maybe this is there chance to shine.

If this has online play I'm there...Just for badminton!

The only reason this is getting attension so far is because people relate it to wii sports.

I could be very wrong but I think this is unlikely to be even better than wii sports.

its a smart move not to repeat any of the games of wii sports but sooner or later nintendo themselves will release a sequel to wii sports.

hudson are the worst devolpers ever(although their bomberman games are as good as ever)... over here their titles are been published by ubisoft...even better. hudsons only wii project so far i believe Is... wing island

The only reason this is getting attension so far is because people relate it to wii sports.

I could be very wrong but I think this is unlikely to be even better than wii sports.

its a smart move not to repeat any of the games of wii sports but sooner or later nintendo themselves will release a sequel to wii sports.

hudson are the worst devolpers ever(although their bomberman games are as good as ever)... over here their titles are been published by ubisoft...even better. hudsons only wii project so far i believe Is... wing island

Yeah, wing island did suck major ass. The again, this might not, we'll have to see. It also has the best sport ever in it, badmington! (That's right motion).

Well if it's good i'll eat my keyboard how about that.. Ye can all remember this post...right here.

Duly noted Metroid :D

Badminton is the greatest game ever in my eyes.

The real selling point of this game would be online. Even if it mimicks Wii Sports (surely not too hard?) then adding online would garner positive consumer reaction through the sports/competition association.

Gawd knows when we will see Wii Sports 2....In a few years time when Nintendo have a new product to show off? Knowing Nintendo they have probably got loads of tech sports demos running. Then they develop the wii fit board and remodel them all to that, then something else and so on and so on....Resulting in MASSIVE delays but a great game. Typical Nintendo really.

That's why we need games like these. If Hudson balls this 'wii sportz copy' up...they are truly the crappiest developers ever.

Well if it's good i'll eat my keyboard how about that.. Ye can all remember this post...right here.

I will remember that.

I think it might just turn out well.

In theory could be good fun, like everyone badminton is pretty exciting - Ive always cried out for one - though why in hell can't you control the player? Argh!!!

Anyways, as a side note, see the carnival games got 6/10 in Nintendo Power?!?! Interesting

- Badminton

Badminton = win :D

It was the first game to come to mind when I thought about sports that should be in Wii Sports 2.

Deca Sports eh?Good for Hudson to use a greek word(Deca=ten) for a game!lol.If this game has online and good gameplay it 's a must buy!..but hudson is the company who create wing island and mario party 8 eh?:shakehead