NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

PES 2008 Pro Evolution Soccer

I have PES 2008 on 360, and while I do like it it does annoy me at some points, too much old FIFA-like. Are the "improvements" offered in this version worth the money?

Only if you are looking for improvements in controls, gone are the days of the computer f**king up a pass for you as they are now all decided by you...Honestly I think all big Pro Evo fans should try it...

Just a not on defensive play, I have now started to develop better skills at it, the trick is to move your players around off the ball and try and pre-empt the other teams attacks, relying tapping on the attacker and hoping the ball can be won doesn't always work... as if leaves too much space.

I hope i ll have it later today!!This games seems to be a must have for Pro evo fans and Soccer simulation fans generally!!

Hey guys you complain about how dificult is the defending system..I have to say that when i first played pes 6 for pc a year ago everyone(i mean everyone) inluding my self was complaining how dificult was to defend in this game and say a lot bad things about konami..you know..the truth is after a period the complains about defence were redusing and after some months almost noone in onhline said about defence..and i say that because i am a Defending player who really understood how good ws the defending system in pes 6 after some weeks..i hope to have the same feeling with pes wii..

Hey guys you complain about how dificult is the defending system..I have to say that when i first played pes 6 for pc a year ago everyone(i mean everyone) inluding my self was complaining how dificult was to defend in this game and say a lot bad things about konami..you know..the truth is after a period the complains about defence were redusing and after some months almost noone in onhline said about defence..and i say that because i am a Defending player who really understood how good ws the defending system in pes 6 after some weeks..i hope to have the same feeling with pes wii..

You see I've always got the hand of defending pretty fast..I am doing with this...if only I could score more...last night in an online game lost 3-1 and I had 14 shots they only had 5!

EDIT

Just about to add everyone who has posted a code so far..

Hehehe, this game is so fun. I bought it after thinking for a couple of hours and I'm glad I did.

It is a fresh breath into the football game market! It is so intuitive and unique, I love it! My first game I won (Lyon) 2-0 (Monaco). I can't wait to start learning the more difficult techniques! A totally different experience to the other versions of PES 2008. It is a shame about the visuals however that is only cosmetic.

Had a quick go on this now, man talk about a steep learning curve!

Was all over the shop at first! :laughing: But seemed to be getting the hang of it slightly after a couple of games, no where near confident enough as I would be with with standard controls yet though. There's so much more stuff to take in to consideration when playing this game! I really hope I can get used to it, would be great if I could erase all memory of previous football games. :heh:

Will try to go online at some point this evening, gonna learn the ropes a bit more first though. :wink:

One thing I want to know when you select someone else's player from another team. Do you have to press A when the stars are dropping down and if you get them your player is better? Or doesnt it matter?

got the pal one today, its slighty more polished that the jap version and maby a bit smoother too :)

i played 1 game online no lag at all, ill get my code up later :)

I've just got the game so if anyone wants to add me, my FC is 2921 9048 1944.

I probably won't be on until about midnight though.

I'll add your number lilster...anyone up for some online games? I've added most people however alot of people still showing up as unapproved...

Anyone up for a game now?

My friend code is

4253-3448-9217

yes I will add you now..

Adding you, lets play. Only time for one game, got to head off. I've only had 2 games of it though so be gentle :)

Unaproved so far. Do you know how long it takes?

Adding you, lets play. Only time for one game, got to head off. I've only had 2 games of it though so be gentle :)

Unaproved so far. Do you know how long it takes?

Good game before daz... I felt a bit cheeky winning as even though I had more shots you had the much better play...

I just lost 5-3 to someone online, I was 2-1 up at half time and then in the second half everytime he got near the penalty area things got laggy and I couldn't do a thing...so annoying...

Got it, gonna start it up in a mo, thought I'd add my friend code here first!

3437 3012 3733

Here is my Pro evo code

2964-8546-0804

add me and then pm me or reply in this thread to say you've added me plz

Got it from tesco £27.97, had 1 quick game. First impressions :- I love it