NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

PES 2008 Pro Evolution Soccer

Michael Owen as main cover art puts me off buying this, and im not one to care about box-arts. Its just the Newcastle kit should not be a selling-feature.

Owen in background yes, but put the current best plaer in the world at the front please.

Michael Owen as main cover art puts me off buying this, and im not one to care about box-arts. Its just the Newcastle kit should not be a selling-feature.

Owen in background yes, but put the current best plaer in the world at the front please.

All true... but what about Leicester City!!!??:wtf::heh:

All true... but what about Leicester City!!!??:wtf::heh:

Whatever floats your boat man.: peace:

Why Michael 'Sicknote' Owen?? With Ronaldo in the background?? Weird!!

And until they put Leicester City in a PES - Forget it!!!

Sicknote? I guess the ultimate sicknote himself, Darren Anderton, was too busy being ill and injured to endorse the game...

What happened to this being called Playmaker then? And whats with the review score- has it been reviewed?

Looks a good game.

If i arrange money, i'l buy that.

So many good games, and i with few money :'(

WHEN THE JAP VERSION OUT :)

http://wii.com/jp/movies/wepm2008-movie1/

WOW LOOKS AMAZING

Blimey it does! I've done the decent thing and pre-ordered it now from Gameplay. I've never had a pre-order with them before, so I hope it goes well.

It's sad, but I just know this'll get hammered in some quarters for being too different, and not enough like PES's of old. That's a shame, because I really feel that this is going to be very special indeed. There'll be those willing to invest their time in a new approach, and those who simply plug their fingers in their ears and go "lalalala not listening. It's better with a joypad" etc, etc. This has been the case for much of the Wii's catalogue thus far though hasn't it? But from watching these videos it's clear this could be a proper update for PES's wonderful gameplay, rather than just a visual one.

I honestly cannot wait personally.

Mii's is such an amazing thing, I'm really happy this mode is in and I think all games should do this when and where possible; it's just a lot of fun, everybody who plays wii sports loves the fact they are playing as themselves.

Also, when I get a football game I inevitably create my own team of all my footballing mates - just changing the names and hair colour! Actually creating a team of them in miis?!?!? Genius!!

I do wish however that you could put singular miis in proper teams but i understand that, however much it would fulfill my dream of playing for Spurs, it would look ridiculous!!

As a side not, there has never been a game I have been this excited and nervous about!

Also, when I get a football game I inevitbale cretae my own team of all my footballing mates...

Oh undbuotedly!

:D :D :D

it is gd how well miis can be used in everything and nice 2 c that the game is making the most out of them

hopefully some reveiws will start comin out soon

The developers interviews have been translated on neogaf, really sounds amazing; hope they pull it out the bag first time of asking; I'm very worried about a few things in the game, but we'll see, I'll still get it!!

Me again. First review in at Famitsu, are you ready?

................ 9,8,9,9 :)

I'm very, very happy about this! Late march cannot come quick enough now!!!

Me again. First review in at Famitsu, are you ready?

................ 9,8,9,9 :)

I'm very, very happy about this! Late march cannot come quick enough now!!!

35/40?! Nice!

Can't wait for this to reach Ur-a'-peein'-shelves.

This is sounding more and more like a must buy. Will still wait for more reviews though first!

tht sounds gr8 so looks like a must buy now and hopefully it will sell well as obvisously konami hav gone 2 a lot of work on this