NEurope
Demuwan

Which Terrestial TV Channel is your Fav?

I'd rather watch DVDs.

There you go.

I hardly watch these channels anyway, but I guess BBC Three because it had the Mighty Boosh on it a while back, on the top of my list.

I don't watch much terrestrial TV as i got Freeview in my room, but what i do watch i'd rate the channels as BBC 1, ITV, BBC 2, Channel 4 and Five.

Currently watching Fawlty Towers on BBC 4

Russell Brand isn't that bad.

And the sea isn't that wet.

All the terrestrial channels are pretty shit really, very rarely watch any of them.

You Brits have only five terrestial channels?!

I'm pretty sure some places don't get Five. And different places get slightly different (or totally different, in the case of S4C in Wales) versions of channels.

Channel 4 probs, even though it has Big Brother, it still has (and had) some great shows.

BBC2 are currently re-running Arrested Development actualy so they win by default.

What day/time?

the irish channels are far better than those channels and im not biased. its mainly because rte get a great mix of irish,english and american.

Out of those choices I would say channel 4 by far if it wasn't for big brother.

Pretty much every weekday around 1am

Is it 1am? Sometimes ive seen it later unless I was imagening it as I would love to watch it but it goes into silly hours or maybe ive been going to bed earlier.

Channel 4 has everything you want to watch, is the classiest looking, bar BBC, and actually has a knowing life. Like Davina McCall speaks to you as a person.

I watch Heroes on BBC2, and i'll watch X Factor on itv.

But those things are temporary.

I hardly ever watch Terrestrial. Although what with TV Heaven, Telly Hell being on and that I plan to watch the new series of The IT Crowd, I probably have a bit more Terrestrial viewing.

But normally I watch UKG2, the music channels, and Sky Sports News.

Is it 1am? Sometimes ive seen it later unless I was imagening it as I would love to watch it but it goes into silly hours or maybe ive been going to bed earlier.

well it doesnt appear to have a fixed time but its genreally on at some point between 12:30 and 2 am

Channel 4 > BBC2 > BBC1 > Five >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ITV

Like Davina McCall speaks to you as a person.

I can't stand the sight or sound of her, which ruins channel 4 along with Big Brother.

BBC 2 -> Channel 4 -> ITV -> BBC 1 -> 5

Red = On par

The only thing i watch on Channel 4 is the Simpsons and Friends.

And the sea isn't that wet.

:bowdown: I Lol'd hard m8.

I would say:

BBC->Channel 4 -> Channel 5 -> ITV

ITV is generally terrible (or seems to be, have to say I don't watch so much TV) but is good for the odd programme or film. Channel 5 has House =P. Channel 4 has a few programmes I like but a few I also hate so much. Also hate the kind of Image Channel 4 creates for itself, but it must work. HATE that person/voiceover on the E4 adverts, he is the most irritating thing ever (or just the things he is given to say rather than his voice). I generally quite like the BBC, not sure why as I don't watch much television, but alot of it seems to be much better than what the other Channels offer. I do hate Doctor Who though.

The last thing I properly watched on Terrestial was Prison Break. So Five gets my vote.

Whichever channel Newsnight Review gets my 2nd Vote. BBC2 I think?

The main things I watch on TV are football highlights, comedy & Doctor Who. So I'd have to say BBC1 > Channel 4 > BBC 2 > ITV 1 > Five

Channel 4 > BBC2 > BBC1 > ITV

Firstly, great idea for a thread! Secondly, I think I pretty much agree with your ranking! I might have to put BBC1 and ITV joint place, but where is your channel 5?!?! I'd stick channel 5 in with ITV and BBC1 anyway though :P