NEurope
MadDog

Super Smash Bros Brawl v Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy or Super Smash Bros Brawl  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Super Mario Galaxy or Super Smash Bros Brawl

Which are you most looking forward to.....

I no its hard to decide but ill go for Super Mario Galaxy

Both games are going to be incredible. Only reason I chose Brawl over Galaxy in the vote is that I know I'll be playing it for many years as Melee is still fun today with a few friends.

Red Steel 2? You have to be shitting me.

what? I happen to think the original was fun and if this improves the controls,multiplayer,graphics,sound and just about every bloody thing with the game(include blood too) would be fun.

I dont really like smash that much. but if it has on-line i will get it if not i won't.

Well I kinda though Red Steel was awful. I gave it a chance, I had a few good multiplayer sessions with it but really it's just a very poorly developed game. The only reason anyone bought it was because of the wii remote, if it came out on any other console it would have been completely shunned. I have little faith that the sequel will be that much better to warrant a purpose, and it certainly won't be worth purchasing over a big game like SSBB.

smashbros i love every bit of it and i know this will be a game that i will play till the end of the wii's lifetime

Easily Smash Bros for me. I love the Mario games, I really do but when it comes to playing Smash with mates there is no better gaming experience.

Smash is getting old. :hmm:

Metroid is... yuck...

Galaxy= David Beckham.

Thus, it was a simple decision: Galaxy! :heh:

After watching the 17 mins of MP3

Prime> Galaxy> Brawl

But its SO damn close it doesn't really matter.

Prime 3 > Galaxy > Brawl

Its only like that due to the order in which they're coming out though.

Oh come on, give Metroid a chance!

I'm boycotting this poll until there's a Metroid option! This game needs way more credit.

Galaxy, just because of the pure fun it will be. Smash will undoubtedly get more play time and laughs with multiplayer, but Galaxy just looks like pure fun.