NEurope
Daft

DeviantArt

Hopefully there are enough people on this forum who use DeviantArt and this thread won't fall flat on its face...and that there hasn't been a thread like this before, I looked.

Basically it would be cool to know who uses DeviantArt on this forum. Also this could be a great place to post any cool stuff found on DA.

I'll start then. I'm DaftVice @ http://daftvice.deviantart.com/

This my latest deviation. I took it on Maya Bay in Thailand where they filmed The Beach. :heh: It was an amazing beach, I recommend everyone to go. Click for a bigger version! : peace:

Steps_Taken_by_DaftVice.jpg

So I hope this doesn't result in a 1 post thread because that would be kinda lame...

I was just messing around with PS and me happy little chimp. :heh:

Monkey_Sit_by_DaftVice.jpg

I've finally updated mine. I chose a simple thing to do first - a new version of something I had already done.

Old

New

spune.deviantart.com

My stuff is mainly my comedy Doctor Who comic, uWho as well as some Godzilla and Nintendo stuff and loads of my original concept art for my flash cartoons.

Nice piccy Daft!

http://rapture1984.deviantart.com/ is mine, there's only a couple pictures on there at the moment but I should be getting a graphics pad soon so can start some drawings!

Cheers! I fucking love your cookie monster pic!! Added to favs!

Just a general question, what programs do people use in conjunction with tablets. I'm using Photoshop at the moment but I'm getting really effed off at the fact that I can't draw a steady line!

Are there any other programs apart from PS which are commonly used except for GIMP? What are the advantages GIMP has over PS?

Cheers! I fucking love your cookie monster pic!! Added to favs!

Lol, cheers mate :D

Just out of interest what camera do you have? I've just got a standard Samsung digital camera but thinking about getting a bigger one as would love to do some proper photographs. Got some awesome abandoned radar dishes from the war in a quarry near where I live and they would make awesome prints.

I have the Samsung NV10. Its the best compact digital camera I have used and its a steal at £152 on amazon's marketplace! (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000H0DLJA/3000074-21/?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE)

I took it on holiday with me to Thailand and it was brilliant! I wanted to get a proper full on digital camera but they are all around the £500 mark but I'm more than happy with my NV10. Also because its compact I take it everywhere with me...and it looks cool!

EDIT: I'm well chuffed, I just got two favs for me latest Deviance!

Oxi your Conscient coma pic is awesome, reminds me of the album art for Faithless - Reverence but better :P