NEurope
conzer16

How "Chav" are you?

In order to finally determine the demographics of the NE readership, this quiz must be completed by all members. It only takes a few minutes to do, and be warned, as much as it can tell you what you've always wanted to know, it can also confirm your worst fears.

Then finally, in order for us to know what you shohuld be really called, go and find out your chav name here.

Is Ant really a chav scouser? Sure we'll all know once he takes this quiz.

Apparently I am a Wannabe chav

You are 10 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

btw name is Deejay-Kyle innit.

I am a Wannabe chav

You are 21% chav

The same as conzer =]

Dewayne-Spencer Elliot= my chav name. It sucks :P

Wannabe chav

You are 18 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Annoying that it was that high but of course its the stupid questions that dont actually make you a chav that are gonna push everyone up on this

I'm 23% chav apparently. Because i ate a pot noodle once and went to little chef?

I'm 5% chav. Which is 2 questions.

I suspect the "Tinned meat" question is one of them. But everybody has eaten meatballs. How is that chavvy?

My chav name is Bradley-Tyler-Jay Jones.

Same again

Wannabe chav

You are 13 % chav

Chav name:

Wayne-Harvey Clark

I'm 5% chav. Which is 2 questions.

I suspect the "Tinned meat" question is one of them. But everybody has eaten meatballs. How is that chavvy?

My chav name is Bradley-Tyler-Jay Jones.

Yeah I had an all day breakfast and pot noodles at a music festival (and not V either) how does that make me chavy.

Name: Mikki-Jared Kowalyszyn

I am 3% Chav. I answered yes to Blackpool but that's hardly a chav related question is it.

Have you ever owned those ‘special’ socks that are cut off below the ankle to make it look like you aren’t wearing any?... are ankle socks chavvy?! I'm learning some new (and pretty stupid imo) things on this quiz.

Have you ever worn white stilettos? I'm right in assuming this is for females then...

15% wannabe chav, dubbed with the name Jaycey-Jared Marshall.

Dear God, 44% chav. That's far to much for a respectable student and wannabe teacher. I do come from Scunthorpe however which I think instantly adds 30% to that score.

Oh and I hereby announce my new name: Kelvin-Kelsey Curtis

Wannabe chav

You are 8 % chav

Having a pay as you go mobile, eating out in the expensive Little Chef years ago (when it was good) and maybe enjoying a few hours at the arcade playing some games, makes me 8% Chav.

However, my Chav name is... Kevin-Karl Roberts. Scary...

Wannabe chav

You are 8 % chav

Some questions seems kinda unrelated though.

Tis only some little internet thing lads. Not as if this is going down on your census form!!

...or is it...?

21% chav!!

But of course Ive worn eyeliner several shades darker than my lipstick, what kind of question is that :( I dont even wear lipstick.

and my name iiiiis... *does quiz*

Crystal-Gemini Bishop or Kristina-Shelby Bishop depending on which name I use.

Wannabe chav

You are 18 % chav

Yes to:

Eaten a Potnoodle

Eaten Meat out of a tin

Is your mobile phone on a ‘pay as you go’ tariff?

Is an afternoon in the amusement arcades your idea of a good time?

Do you have ‘tea’ as your evening meal?

No to:

Would you ever leave the house without your hair gelled?

I think those questions made me that 18%

I just know I'm going to 'win' this...

Potential chav

You are 33 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

It was the bus-stop one for me :heh:

3% for having "tea" rather than "dinner". But thats what we say in here anyway. But theres way too many general ones, like going to blackpool and stuff.

Potential Chav

31%

Well I've eaten Pot Noodles, tinned meat, I'm on pay as you go and arcades seem fun.

I think it was because of the white Reeboks I used to wear as a kid.

I was suprised that "Have you threatened to 'Chib' anybody" and "How many girls did you get knocked up under 16?" weren't on the quiz.

And my chav name is...

Romeo-Lee Lindsay

Wannabe chav

You are 3 % chav

Wannabe chav

You are 15 % chav

My chav name is...

Wayne-Lance Boxley

^

Questions are stupid.

3% (others have posted description)

I call my grandmother "nan" which is apparently chavvy.