NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Post your Computer Desk!

Please tell me you've got a toilet there too, you'll never have to leave the room again.

A sink. Love it!

I used to have a sink in my room when I used to live in a old house. How I miss that.

His room looks awesome though..........although I do think it's quite possibly the sink that does it.

Please tell me you've got a toilet there too, you'll never have to leave the room again.

No need, pee in the sink. For craps just do em in a bag and sling em out the window, call it sport! Hit a Child = 2 points, Granny = 5 points, Disabled Person = 50 points!

I think you have your scoring opposite there Phee. Disabled people, although fun to hit, would be really easy, and a granny would be easier to hit than a child.

The sink is indeed awesome, although sadly I do not have a toilet, but then with no food prep/storage capabilities I'd have to leave at some point!

Took me and my dad nearly all day yesterday to make the desk/unit, finally finished putting everything in place at 1 this morning!

No need, pee in the sink. For craps just do em in a bag and sling em out the window, call it sport! Hit a Child = 2 points, Granny = 5 points, Disabled Person = 50 points!

I'd have to agree with Marshmellow.

Although it depends on the disabled person, if in a wheelchair then it'd be easy but if it was some crazy guy talking to himself who has shaper awareness of his surroundings it should be worth more.

If only I lived on a main street...¬_¬

Since I last posted, a few things have changed. I decided to go ahead and make a nice panoramic of my setup. Click the small preview for a MUCH higher resolution.

panorama_1-1-08_small.jpg

I am proud to say that that is likely the largest image ever posted on these forums. Can't even see that entire thing on three 30s. :)

Enjoy.

A couple of new pics, PC complete with new speakers and tiki.

SNB11192.jpg

Don't look at this picture for too long unless you enjoy migranes.

SNB11196.jpg

Jeez some of you have nice set ups. I have a tiny room, and I dont really have anywhere to put my laptop. When I get my own place I gonna have a real suave desk area, cant wait :D

________

Wendie 99

Edited by fex

My new desk as of today, new mouse, keyboard and 19" Widescreen monitor.

You have the same computer case as me, but in black. Mine's white, but yours looks so much better!

Is your PC loud? The fan in the back of mine is terrible.

Well saying my lovley Quad Core PC i built at the start of 2007 with my Chirstmas cash is totally fucked i set my Mac back up in my bedroom from downstairs.

I was gonna build another PC but i just bought a new desk, Leopard and keyboard instead.

Enjoi.

hpim0409cx1.jpg

A couple of new pics, PC complete with new speakers and tiki.

SNB11192.jpg

Don't look at this picture for too long unless you enjoy migranes.

SNB11196.jpg

Left handed?

Also awesome case, I have one of those too ^_^

You have the same computer case as me, but in black. Mine's white, but yours looks so much better!

Is your PC loud? The fan in the back of mine is terrible.

It is quite loud actually, i was hoping my new PC would include silence. But no luck ¬_¬

I probably win for most desktop space - 4 monitors.

1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1280x1024, 1024x768

5.17 megapixels of space, it's pretty ridiculous I guess, and if I wanted, my 1280x768 17" widescreen LCD TV is close enough to my computer to be plugged in as well for 5 monitor action.

Shite quality picture since I can't be arsed to take a new one:

uhyeah.jpg

As for my PC powering this ridiculous shit:

n-rigspec.png

250GB primary drive currently, did have another 500 in it but it's knackered currently, I intend to run 2x 250's in RAID 1 for my system, meaning all my main systems will have complete fault tolerance (I have the drives, infact, I've had them for weeks, I'm just too lazy to turn my PC off).

I probably win for most desktop space - 4 monitors.

1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1280x1024, 1024x768

5.17 megapixels of space, it's pretty ridiculous I guess, and if I wanted, my 1280x768 17" widescreen LCD TV is close enough to my computer to be plugged in as well for 5 monitor action.

Shite quality picture since I can't be arsed to take a new one:

uhyeah.jpg

As for my PC powering this ridiculous shit:

n-rigspec.png

250GB primary drive currently, did have another 500 in it but it's knackered currently, I intend to run 2x 250's in RAID 1 for my system, meaning all my main systems will have complete fault tolerance (I have the drives, infact, I've had them for weeks, I'm just too lazy to turn my PC off).

*Runs away with tail between legs*

Sign in to follow this