NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Post your Computer Desk!

Its probably got temperature fan controllers, so if its gets hotter it just turns itself on.

I'll post pics tonight, my desk isn't that exciting, its just... cramped.

Oh, guess your keyboard is bigger than the picture makes it look than. :heh:

Is your computer really quiet enough that it can happily sit right by your ear on your desk?

It's near silent, i just need to replace the GPU fan (or the GPU) with something quieter. The blue lights are begining to piss me off though, theres no way to turn them off + my computer was doing an update when i wanted to go to bed the other night. I had to try and sleep with the room lit up blue :mad:

Its probably got temperature fan controllers, so if its gets hotter it just turns itself on.

Theres a sensible idea, will add to my "to do" list

Heh, graphics designers lust for HUGE images. And really, I kind of have to have the biggest image. :yay:

Not sure about that!

We like high res images, but not if we have to scroll for seven minutes to get to the other side of the screen.

Anyways, here's my set up. Nothing major but it's got what I need. Had a more spacious set up before I moved out of home but where I am now doesn't accomodate a shelf full of spray cans and scrap paper (situated in the living room).

Sorry about the crappy pic (camera phone).

Image050.jpg

I'm still giddy on owning a semi-decent gaming computer so I'll snap at any opportunity to show it off. Don't look at this picture if you haven't completed Bioshock.

[spoiler=]setup.jpg]

My case, complete with network adapter pointing phallically from the USB port. Yes, that is a box of Sea Monkeys, and no, I will never grant them the gift of life.

SNB11183.jpg

One more thing...

3dmark.jpg

Oaf oaf oaf oaf!

Jordan will never post a pictures. :heh:

[18:27:36] GCTonyHawk7: You need to post a picture of your desk.

[18:27:47] GCTonyHawk7: It is your responsibility as a mod of that forum.

[18:27:48] *** "Jordan" signed off at Mon Sep 10 18:27:48 2007.

Haha, not quite :D

I just don't have the time, at all, to do anything.

I'm still giddy on owning a semi-decent gaming computer so I'll snap at any opportunity to show it off. Don't look at this picture if you haven't completed Bioshock.

[spoiler=]setup.jpg]

My case, complete with network adapter pointing phallically from the USB port. Yes, that is a box of Sea Monkeys, and no, I will never grant them the gift of life.

SNB11183.jpg

One more thing...

3dmark.jpg

Oaf oaf oaf oaf!

You bought a lush new PC then put Norton on :|

Not Norton!

I'm using Windows Live OneCare at the moment, just because it's been made ground up for Vista.

Other ones are;

AVG - Anti Virus

Ad-aware - Spyware

Zonealarm - Firewall

Spybot - Spyware

Ta very much.

This is the HDD, although I'm pretty sure I didn't spent £95 on it?! Can't remember where I bought it from though!

I'm asking because I have an external hard drive that I don't like too much.. and it's (yours) bloody nice.

I had to bring this thread back to life to show you my new babies. Two nice, new, shiny, 24 inch LG L246WP LCDs. Giant!

CIMG7582.JPG

I now officially... win. :heh:

Daaamn nice setup! I love the clean desk and the light behind really make its look nice. And of course the dual 24" monitors make it look brilliant! (Makes my single 24" monitor look so lonely:( )

Daaamn nice setup! I love the clean desk and the light behind really make its look nice. And of course the dual 24" monitors make it look brilliant! (Makes my single 24" monitor look so lonely:( )

Thanks, I am glad you like it. :D

Thats an impressive amount of stuff you have for such a small space :D

EDIT: Also Justin, how fucking much money do you earn at your job man? If only i didn't have to pay rent and living expenses! *sigh*

I've been meaning to throw mine up, GC Reminded me by bumping.

Before the new PC arrived i made a note to tidy up the desk. E.g, get rid of all the papers, clear off randon unused stuff, etc.

There was actually a bin liner full of stuff that i threw away.

Anyway here we are:

DeskDec07.jpg

If i haven't got one for christmas, ima buy an LCD monitor at somepoint in the near future, then probably new speakers, mouse and keyboard to boot.

Sign in to follow this