NEurope
UziT

Your best music video EVER!!

Bjork - Pagan Poetry

So initmate, and the expressions on her face are scary, as she tus at her piercings in an attempt to prove her love.

Bjork -

Set the benchmark for CGI at the time, and is on permanant display at the Met in NY (IIRC). Beautiful.

I also like Gwen Stefani - Watcha Waitin' For (Unedited version). Love the whole Alice In Wonderland thing going on, and japanese culture is a love of mine.

Dire straits- money for nothing(the fag refernece in the vidoe are comical)

And the walk of life is great too.

I fail to understand why people like music videos to this day.

That's because you're a bit simple. :smile:

*cough*

I don't understand what you mean.

I rest my case :smile:...

*coughs up blood*

What about that Guilty Conscience Video? Surely one of the greatest videos ever, the way they visually nailed the '2 sides to your conscience' concept is genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBJnfel2428

Watch It People...

Quality yeah dude!!!

When the whole east vs west thing was happening I think hobbz maybe able to recall...Tha Dogg Pound with a mad video on New York!!

I don't really like many music videos, especially ones where it's just the band playing. However I do like ones with interesting concepts, which seem to mainly come from the trip-hop, techno, general dance area of music. Ones that stick in the mind are:

Aphex Twin- Come to Daddy, for it's ability to scare the hell out of me.

, for being utterly bizarre but also strangely beautiful.

, pretty interesting and funny idea.

, again a strange but interesting concept.

It's fantastic! Like in every other aspect of... well, everything, other than weeyellowbloke (teardrop ftw) and the ocasional mention of Fatboy Slim's Weapon Of Choice and some of Björks videos, you only mentioned crappy videos. Muse?? I love'm, but the videos are far from good... much less "best ever". The same goes for the likes of Foo Fighters or Red Hot Chili Peppers or any piece of trash you've suggested.

It's fantastic! Like in every other aspect of... well, everything, other than weeyellowbloke (teardrop ftw) and the ocasional mention of Fatboy Slim's Weapon Of Choice and some of Björks videos, you only mentioned crappy videos. Muse?? I love'm, but the videos are far from good... much less "best ever". The same goes for the likes of Foo Fighters or Red Hot Chili Peppers or any piece of trash you've suggested.

opinions lol

I'm going to say the whole Interstella 5555 DVD by Daft Punk.

It is just one long music video :)

Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar

The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright

I'd also agree with "Bjork - All Is Full Of Love" and "Dire Straits - Money For Nothing" mentioned earlier.

Honourable mention : Roxette - Opportunity Nox (their final single)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g40c4zHS54c