NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shvalt

Games you love but everyone else hates!

Super mario sunshine (well some people say they hate it so).

I love it.

Fighter's Destiny on the N64. Admittedly I was about 10 when I played it and had no field of comparison but it seemed fun.

No doubt it would be terrible if I played it today.

I wonder if Pokemon Snap still holds up, it was all kinds of awesome back in the day.

Fighter's Destiny on the N64. Admittedly I was about 10 when I played it and had no field of comparison but it seemed fun.

No doubt it would be terrible if I played it today.

I wonder if Pokemon Snap still holds up, it was all kinds of awesome back in the day.

I loved pokemon snap. Brilliant game.

Final Fantasy X-2

I loved this game. It has the best ATB system in the series. It was fun to see a wolf attacking Rikku then see Yuna make ten nice holes in moments before hitting Rikku. And I loved being able to jump, even though it was only at certain spots, the game became more interactive and fun. The dressphere and ability system were very enjoyable too. The story wasn't so good, but eveything else made up for it.

I haven't met anybody who has played the LMA Manager series.

You Have Now....:heart:

They aren't they bad, incredibly easy in comparison to your FM's and CM's but a good game on the console none the less...

I won everything every time and had a stadium that held something incredibly stupid like 150,000....

You Have Now....:heart:

They aren't they bad, incredibly easy in comparison to your FM's and CM's but a good game on the console none the less...

I won everything every time and had a stadium that held something incredibly stupid like 150,000....

Hooray! :grin:

I always restarted to make sure my team won a Cup Final. Although there have been a few times when I thought "Nah, I don't think I'll win that trophy this season."

I always made a 100,000 capacity stadium for my team. Except when I managed the Villa. No way was I going to destroy a virtual Holte End, or move to the Cadbury's Stadium...

Starfox adventures (awaits criticism).

Also, Ace Golf on Cube. Thought that game was bloody awesome.

Clayfighter 63 1/3

I think it is the worst reviewed game of all time or something. I found it to be a good laugh when I was a kid. My mate got it given to his parents for his birthday by accident instead of Goldeneye (how you get them confused I dont know?) and he just ended up keeping it and we played it quite a bit. Any beat em up with Earthworm Jim as a character is made of win

I remember my sister wanted my to buy Clayfighter instead of Goldeneye. LOL. I remember telling her no, and promptly got the good game. :yay:

No-one hates that...:wtf:

Yes they do. Screwattack regularly complains about it and im sure they are not the only ones.

i have to also say super mario bros 2. i thought it was a great game but brilliant graphics for it's time and makes for a different game experience. Plus the ending was nice.

The biggest one for me is micro machines v4 for ps2. I love it to bits even though i know it's not as good as mashed but still. The game was criticised just because the idea was the same as the rest.

Bomberman 64. Not a lot of people seemed to like that game.

Also: Orphen Scion of Sorcery for PS2.

Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion. And I like Red Steel. Not love, like.

Sign in to follow this