N-Europe

Littlewoods.co.uk

arnold

Bought pokemon diamond, only £8.50! first pokemon game since blue, dont know what to expect really!

It's good, if you have the time to play it :heh: lots of things to do but I bought mine when it came out in the U.S (imported it) and I've still yet to rack up 50 hours :S it's a decent game though I just have lots of other games to play atm too.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling they have taken the full amout, my account balance on 11th was £67, now its down to £37? I havent bought anything apart from the littlewoods Pokemon Diamond.

Iam gunna be pissed if they have, it clearly states on the order reference £8.25, even on the order confirmation that have sent me to my E-mail address.

EDIT - Now clicked on the link in the E-mail which says "Click here to check the status of your order" and on it, it says this

Date of Order Time of Order Total Value

15/08/2007 11:25 £29.70

Now Iam pissed.

Jsut phoned them up cause i wasn' waiting for a email from them, just got it refunded to mycard, not sure if it's the Full amount of the discount amount but when I gave her (Thinki t was a her >> ) the 18.50 code said she couldn't find it, but she said it would be refunded so I'll check tomrrow.

Sorry for bringing this to everyone if it's just the same, I didn't know it would be a bloody hassle.

Its fine guys, were in the clear! Got this email

Thank you for your e-mail regarding item number XXXXXXX. Our records show that

we have debited your card with £29.70 which is the value of your order. On

despatch of the order your card will be refunded with £18.50 and £2.95 regarding

discount codes XX024 and ZQ298 .

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Littlewoods

http://www.littlewoods.com

Wahey, pokemon for £8.50 still ^_^

My game arrived today! It's only been about 6 days I think, way off the 3 weeks stated.

I'll check tomorrow and see if stuff is refunded, otherwise I'll send them a quick email and get it sorted.

If it works I will use it to buy pokemon :D So don't bring me bad news tomorrow haggis :p

• 2 weeks later...
Im trying to register and its asking for my account number, erm, how to i get/make one?

That's for existing customers to register for the website. You need to click the register button underneath that one.

I've bought an Xbox Elite for £249.10 using the following codes:

use ZQ055 for £20 + FREE DELIVERY

Use XX276 for 10% DISCOUNT

And there's 4.5% cashback with Quidco :awesome:

• 1 month later...