NEurope
arnold

Littlewoods.co.uk

Bought pokemon diamond, only £8.50! first pokemon game since blue, dont know what to expect really!

It's good, if you have the time to play it :heh: lots of things to do but I bought mine when it came out in the U.S (imported it) and I've still yet to rack up 50 hours :S it's a decent game though I just have lots of other games to play atm too.

Has anyone gone and chekced their accounts to see if the money goes back in???

You guys said you'd do it tomorrow :P I want to make sure it works and that you aren't all screwed now =]

I have a feeling they have taken the full amout, my account balance on 11th was £67, now its down to £37? I havent bought anything apart from the littlewoods Pokemon Diamond.

Iam gunna be pissed if they have, it clearly states on the order reference £8.25, even on the order confirmation that have sent me to my E-mail address.

EDIT - Now clicked on the link in the E-mail which says "Click here to check the status of your order" and on it, it says this

Date of Order Time of Order Total Value

15/08/2007 11:25 £29.70

Now Iam pissed.

I jsut checked mine as well and got 26.10 taken out of my account, as well as clicking on the checking orderi t says 26.10, i'm gonna send an account query form off to them see what they say.

Jsut phoned them up cause i wasn' waiting for a email from them, just got it refunded to mycard, not sure if it's the Full amount of the discount amount but when I gave her (Thinki t was a her >> ) the 18.50 code said she couldn't find it, but she said it would be refunded so I'll check tomrrow.

Sorry for bringing this to everyone if it's just the same, I didn't know it would be a bloody hassle.

i just rang them up aswell, they said the vouchers were fine, listed the ones i had used and ill be refunded once the item has been dispached from the suppliers =/

I foresaw something like this happening. I'll just get Big Brain Academy Wii cheap from somewhere else.

Its fine guys, were in the clear! Got this email

Thank you for your e-mail regarding item number XXXXXXX. Our records show that

we have debited your card with £29.70 which is the value of your order. On

despatch of the order your card will be refunded with £18.50 and £2.95 regarding

discount codes XX024 and ZQ298 .

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Littlewoods

http://www.littlewoods.com

Wahey, pokemon for £8.50 still ^_^

My game arrived today! It's only been about 6 days I think, way off the 3 weeks stated.

I'll check tomorrow and see if stuff is refunded, otherwise I'll send them a quick email and get it sorted.

My game arrived today! It's only been about 6 days I think, way off the 3 weeks stated.

I'll check tomorrow and see if stuff is refunded, otherwise I'll send them a quick email and get it sorted.

If it works I will use it to buy pokemon :D So don't bring me bad news tomorrow haggis :p

Just to update you, I received my Pokemon Ranger about a week after I ordered it and I have been refunded the extra, so it cost me £8.50 woohoo!

Yeah got ym Dead Rising in he psot, checked my account no and the cash was refunded in =D

Got My Pokemon Pearl today, checked my balance online and I@ve been refunded as well.

Pokemans for £8.25!

Im trying to register and its asking for my account number, erm, how to i get/make one?

That's for existing customers to register for the website. You need to click the register button underneath that one.

I've bought an Xbox Elite for £249.10 using the following codes:

use ZQ055 for £20 + FREE DELIVERY

Use XX276 for 10% DISCOUNT

And there's 4.5% cashback with Quidco :awesome:

Ordered BBA, they charged me £16, and im going to contact them soon with the code for £18.50 off. Thats how it works right?

The 18.50 is only applicable to orders over a certain amount. I remember trying to get BBA but then being unable to use that voucher. And you're supposed to attach it as you order, same as the rest of them...

The only voucher that works for me is the £18.50 voucher, the rest tell me to ring customer services.

other way round for me, the £18.50 didn't work but the other two did....

other way round for me, the £18.50 didn't work but the other two did....

Wow, how strange, I used all the vouchers in the first post of this thread..