NEurope
Letty

Whats your Job!

Amateur cameraman and student.

So really I'm just a layabout, although I did work at T in the Park for ticketmaster.

student of film. you know, the director thing. great. also a failed mid-level gangster. i'm just far too kind for that shit.

I work in insurance. It's insanely boring. Whats even worse is that I actually have to care too, and do start caring even though I know the whole thing is pointless.

I need to try and decide what I want to do instead. There must be a good job I can get.

I work in insurance. It's insanely boring. Whats even worse is that I actually have to care too, and do start caring even though I know the whole thing is pointless.

I feel that. I had a customer "complain" at me today. I served her and her husband. Slammed the stuff through, asked for payment etc, was on auto-pilot. As she left she said to me "Maybe next time you could be less bored" Excuse me!? I could've punched the bitch. She had walked off and I asked her bloke, who was still stood at the end of the checkout "Was I not happy enough sir?" The shitbrick just ignored me then walked away.

It's not a secret I dislike my job [yet I've put myself down for about 15 hours overtime next week] Everyone at Sainsbury's knows it. But to be called up on it like this is pimpsmacking worthy.

I used to be a laborer until there was no work left and they laid me and a few others off. Currently unemployed looking for more work at the moment.

There are an awful lot of teachers on here! Technically I am employed as a maths teacher (they still owe me one paycheque) but I'm moving to Japan to teach English starting in a week.

There are an awful lot of teachers on here! Technically I am employed as a maths teacher (they still owe me one paycheque) but I'm moving to Japan to teach English starting in a week.

I think that these days a lotpeople choose teaching when they get to the end of their degree and don't know what to do next. "Oh, I know, I'll just stick around at uni for another year and do a PGCE."

I'm not saying that's what people on here have done, they may have thought it through very carefully, but that is what I have seen many friends and acquaintances do.

That and the "we pay back your degree" incentive is sure to sway some people into teaching.

I'm at work right now, its totally dead in here :p

Just learning some basic database stuff.

That and the "we pay back your degree" incentive is sure to sway some people into teaching.

Until they get to a school and remember that kids are *****

Graphic Design (thought I don't actually work to make a living as I'm under age)

I work in a newsagents. Its the biggest store in my highstreet (except for a supermarket). I earn minimum wage. Thats right! I earn only £3.30 an hour! Bastards!