NEurope
Letty

Whats your Job!

Simple enough, tell what you do to earn a living :smile:

I am a waitress.

Especially for ReZ, because he never knows whats going on.

Damn right, I ask multi times.

Im a call handler for Halifax Bank of Scotland. Peeps ringing up about their investment plans and Pensions.

Its especially fun on days like today, when the stock market crashes. [/sarcasm]

What kind of restaurant Letty? Staff discount/the coveted colleague munchy?

Currently unemployed after finishing my degree. Hopefully I will be starting teacher training in September.

I'm a 'Novice' Landscaper & will soon be a Company Director:)

And also a weekend Garden Centre Sales Assistant .

Dispensary monkey, i hang around in a chemist, occasionally give people drugs and do the various other 1000 and one jobs that keep a chemist going!

And I'm a st00dent too.

I'm a big lazy arse and don't have a job at the mo.

I used to make beds at a holiday park though. It's quite suprising how knackering making beds multiple times is.

I work in the cash office at Tesco. It's boring, but at least there aren't any customers to deal with.

I start sixth form next year, having applied for a summer job at several places and been rejected from them all. (some multiple times) I now work (voluntarily) one day a week on a Tuesday at my local library. :)

What kind of restaurant Letty? Staff discount/the coveted colleague munchy?

A little coffee shop, which sells nice cakes and bagels too :smile:

I have been unemployed for some time now :( Might just go back to College or University next month if nothing show's up by the end of the month.

I work at HMV, as a stockroom controller. Although I didn't plan on returning to this job having just graduated it'll do for now...Plan to do a PGCE but still waiting to hear about it...not hopefully, failing that will try and do a year as a Teaching Assistant and then reapply next year.

W00T! Awesome thread! I'm a student right now, and it'll stay that way for another 10 years.

I'm a student, starting my final year in college next month so that's my priority at the moment. For the summer though I've been working in retail in my local computer store. It's a decent enough job most of the time, but I won't miss it when I finish up in a few weeks. Some customers are just so dumb it hurts me inside.

Whats a PGCE dude?

Postgraduate Certificate of Education

Basically if you've graduated you can do one with a number of subjects with the aim of being a teacher...

I have two!

1, Work in a potato/burger/pizza takeout.

2, On monday, i start working in tech support for a software developer.