NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dannbrownn

PSP Slim What a Joke!

People don't seem to gather that there are two kinds of "redesign". An external redesign, like the DS to DSLite, GBA to SP to Micro. Then, there are internal redesigns, like the PSP to Slim. Sure, on the outside there is very little difference. But thats not what the update is. The update is the increased battery life, faster loading times, TV out, etc. The external "update" is very small, just like the DS Lites internal "update" is small, with a slightly increased battery life and brighter screen.

Crappy upgrade that's hardly worth a mention.

God what a rubbish game that was

For once, I'm not going to be arguing with you!

That made me laugh, a hell of alot. :D

Good thing is that the PSP price should come tumblin' down after this, meaning Parapper the Rapper shall be mine once more.

And rolf @ mjc

Wait a minute are you laughing at me or with me:confused: :)

Wait a minute are you laughing at me or with me:confused: :)

With! It was very funny. The whole "I'm not fucking insulting you you prick" or something along those lines.

It has great games but the games people talk about are a rolling blob and a puzzle game.......Do you honestly think people who dont have it would buy it for these games?

Ok, rolling a blob, make it a bad game? no. And a lot of the good games on the DS are puzzlers.

Arguin about which system has the better quality of games is pointless We know the ds is going to win fanboy or no fanboy.

point is the psp doesnt have enough going for it. i thought it would make a great handheld eventually. Well not yet anyway.

I lol at the thread title!

I'm just going to ask 1 more time, is there any indication of how much the new model will cost here and in America?

point is the psp doesnt have enough going for it. i thought it would make a great handheld eventually. Well not yet anyway.

The PSP isn't going to do the business in the ahndheld market because all it's offering is versions of home games. The DS offers a completely different style of gaming.

If I was to buy a handheld it certainly wouldn't be the PSP.

I don't understand the PSP knocking...

But this is a Nintendo Forum...

I mean I had one and paid more than enough for it, I think the potential is or was there for class games to be made but they never materialised...

I love my PSP still now today. I've got some great games for it and they just keep coming. Next one is Jeanne D'Arc, :D Go level 5 :>

I don't really want to read through all the pages of PSP bashing, so I'm just going to ask, do we know the release date for the redesign of the PSP?

Sign in to follow this