NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dannbrownn

PSP Slim What a Joke!

RIght then, i always had my doubts about the slimline PSP and being a psp owner (shame on me) i couldn't believe that the redisgn was exactly the same and that Sony had not taken the many control issues and gamers complaints on board.

Now the first comparison shots are revealed by famitsu and it is more identicle than i ever feared!!!!

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2007/08/08/103,1186541439,76465,0,0.html?ref=rss

The shot showing just how much slimmer the new psp is is a priceless image that will last forever! How can Sony even have made an 'unveiling' of this thing at e3, it is so similar that it should surely have just been phased in without the embarassment of any sort of song or dance.

Sony i love you, because i hate you so much and it seems you hate yourself!

Thanks for all your brilliant work on your new psp design how do you come up with these innovations?

Anyway that is my rant sorted, whats the N-europe crews take on this nugget o' gold?

Thats utter crap. They've hardly changed it at all.

Surely they could have done better than that?

Thats utter crap. They've hardly changed it at all.

Surely they could have done better than that?

It is! I really can't believe that it is that similar! To have actually announced this at e3 is pathetic!

h-103_76465_4801.jpg.jpg

look look the colour of the word power changed!!!!!!(There clearly isn't enough exclamtion marks for this)

h-103_76465_4801.jpg.jpg

look look the colour of the word power changed!!!!!!(There clearly isn't enough exclamtion marks for this)

It's slimmer, lighter, has more RAM to loads games faster, has a longer battery life if you use the old battery, has a video out option so you can watch your videos and play your games on your TV. Thats worth waiting for if you were buying a PSP soon-like i was intending too. And i am looking forward to it.

They couldn't really change it too much more as the button placements and the screen size and UMD drive dictates a lot of it's form factor.

I prefer the older one in terms of design.

lolz!

Least with the new one your wrists won't ache from holding it for a long time.

RIght then, i always had my doubts about the slimline PSP and being a psp owner (shame on me) i couldn't believe that the redisgn was exactly the same and that Sony had not taken the many control issues and gamers complaints on board.

Now the first comparison shots are revealed by famitsu and it is more identicle than i ever feared!!!!

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2007/08/08/103,1186541439,76465,0,0.html?ref=rss

The shot showing just how much slimmer the new psp is is a priceless image that will last forever! How can Sony even have made an 'unveiling' of this thing at e3, it is so similar that it should surely have just been phased in without the embarassment of any sort of song or dance.

Sony i love you, because i hate you so much and it seems you hate yourself!

Thanks for all your brilliant work on your new psp design how do you come up with these innovations?

Anyway that is my rant sorted, whats the N-europe crews take on this nugget o' gold?

I can't wait playing psp games on the telly is a good thing indeed.

It's slimmer, lighter, has more RAM to loads games faster, has a longer battery life if you use the old battery, has a video out option so you can watch your videos and play your games on your TV. Thats worth waiting for if you were buying a PSP soon-like i was intending too. And i am looking forward to it.

They couldn't really change it too much more as the button placements and the screen size and UMD drive dictates a lot of it's form factor.

Why did they not just put it like that themselves rather than just side by side shots, it sounds much better now.

They seem to think the best new feature (from the fact of all the images) of it is that its a minute amount slimmer, which is crap. I suppose they must think this way people will assume its like the lite or whatever?

It doesn't have 'more ram', its specific memory used for UMD loading to decrease loading times. Its basically a jack load of cache.

What else could they have they done differently with alienating the current audience?

I wanna play PSP games on my TV, i think that would be great.

It's not as different as i thought, even when i knew it wasn't 'that' different in the first-place, if you get what i mean? :heh:

It doesn't have 'more ram', its specific memory used for UMD loading to decrease loading times. Its basically a jack load of cache.

That was want i meant, upgrade to cache, couldn't think right when i typed that lol

Least they made the box better. The old box was too chunky. Made it awkward to carry.

Best version of Lumines on TV = Creaming Endlessly!! :D

QFT Lumines II <3

Loco Roco full 27" screen sounds pretty ace aswell.

Now if they dropped the price a bit then I would buy it.

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 makes me want one of those. But I guess I should wait for the ps3 monster Hunter game instead.

Make it not look totally shit.

lol

The PSP has always been a sexy slab of black technology. Have you forgotten all the drool and geekgasms over how it looks a couple years ago?

Sign in to follow this