NEurope
BeerMonkey

Taboo Tuesday (WWE)

Some matchs we know whats gunna win the vote i.e flair vs HHH is bound to be a cage match and coach vs austin is gunna be a street fight. Just wish when they make us choose from 3 options its actually 3 types of matchs people wanna see.....not a freaking arm wrestle or debate :hmm:

anyway this is shaping up to be a pretty good PPV

predictions:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Kane, Big Show, or Shawn Michaels - i voted for Kane and hope kurt or kane finally gets that title off cena! (used to like cena now i find him pretty annoying)

Edge & Masters vs.Two SmackDown Superstars - voted hardcore holly - dont mind who wins but can see a outside interference coming

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs. Triple H - voted cage - HHH to win as hes my fav :) this is gunna be bloodbath and prob match of night

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Jonathan Coachman - voted streetfight - Austin will kick his arse but steph mcmahon will have a plan to try and screw austin (austin to win...but dont really want j.r back)

Carlito vs. Mick Foley - voted mankind - i hope mick wins

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal - voted cheerleader - time to get some food

Eugene & a WWE Legend vs. Rob Conway - PLEASE rob conway finish off eugune once and for all

World Tag Team Championship

Awesome, someone other than myself that has the balls to make a WWE-related thread.

For those unaware, WWE runs an interactive Pay Per View (It's on Sky Sports for us Brits) called Taboo Tuesday. As the name suggests, this is unlike WWE's normal Sunday night viewings. In fact, the only similarity is that its 3 hours long and it's a RAW brand PPV. Fans can VOTE for certain rules and stipulations, as seen on the voting page over on WWE.com

I've picked:

Big Show

Steel Cage

No Holds Barred

Dude Love

Mysterio and Christian

Coko.B.Ware

Cheereleaders

Am I the only person who thinks it doesn't really matter what you vote for?

But the big question is, is the Big Shows head really this big?

8kane-big.jpg

i personally think the voting is rigged.....anyway some you get told what is bound to win i.e flair screaming "in a cage" on raw last week

I was just casually watching the other day and is Bokker going to have a rematch with Chris Beniot? As he said he would... but then he turned and mullered him with the belt?!?!

What the hell!?

I dont watch wrestling anymore but I thought I'd say that the song for this show is Twisted Transistor by KoRn. Its from the album See You on the Other Side out monday 5th December in England.

Taboo Tuesday seems to be causing some bad luck for wwe at the movement. Kanes got a badly injured back and is almost certain to not be able to wrestle, Edge is also injured and now wwe.com says Christian has just quit working for wwe.

Edge is expected to wrestle, Kane seems to be a definite no.

but anyway I voted:

Michaels

Submission

Debate :)

Cactus Jack (bang bang)

Matt Hardy (only lets you pick one)

Superfly Jimmy Snuka

and Leather and Lace :)

I'm devestated about Christians departure, I was a huge peep.

Smackdown! just got so much worse.

Christians leaving wwe is the worst news I've herd all year.

Anyway my votes:

Michaels

Submission

Verbal Debate

Dude Love

Super Fly

Christian (usless vote now)

Lingere

Christian will be sticking around for Taboo Tuesday and will leave the company then, I hope he wins the vote but the WWE released the news of him quitting today to try and stop him winning the vote for TT as they don’t want a person who is leaving the company to be in a big match..

Michaels (Kane is injured anyway)

Cage

Street Fight (No1 Batista as Austin quit)

Mankind (love his music)

Christian (Edge is injured so this match may suck)

Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Lingerie (Torries quit as well which is sad)

This PPV is undeniably looking like a Train Wreck. Oh and Roc the voting does matter it is just the WWE who is trying to make people vote for certain people by booking matchs on RAW/SD that will make people vote for who they want to...

noooooooooooooooooooooooo christian is gone :(:(:(:( anyone got link to the page bout him leaving?

i will be watching. i voted for:

michaels

cage

debate

cactus jack

matt hardy

hacksaw

lingerie

noooooooooooooooooooooooo christian is gone :(:(:(:( anyone got link to the page bout him leaving?

WWE.com

dsgojiodfgn

Stone cold is also not going to be at the event now which suck balls :(

It's Now Baistia vs Coach with vader and golddust

it sucks without stone cold. the other week on raw was superb when he came back and got me watching again. without the likes of him its poo poo pah pah

I dont blame Christain for leaving, they gave him a push and then switched him to Smackdown where they rarely used him at all. He was the most underrated superstar there.

He will most likely head to TNA now anyways and It won't take him long to be champ there.

Looks like Christan had an arguement with Vince before he left:http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/christianquits

Looks like Christan had an arguement with Vince before he left:http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/christianquits

Actually the artical says he didn't have an arguement and quit because of personal reasons.

in my opinion the show was crap except for HHH & Flair and of course the ladies... even foley's match wasnt that good to be honest.

and as for the title match it was nice to see a lot of the crowd booing Cena, cant believe he kept the title.

crap crap crap should have went to bed.

No Taker is still with them. They only seem to use him once in a while when they need to put someone over.....Like Randy Orton :angry:

For those who didn't see Taboo Tuesday here are the results.

Edge & Chris Masters vs Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio Jr.

Winners: Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio Jr.

Rob Conway & Tyson Tomko vs Jimmy Snuka & Eugene

Winners: Jimmy Snuka & Eugene

Carlito vs Mankind

Winner: Mankind

Big Show and Kane vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Winners: Big Show and Kane (New Tag Team Champs)

Batista vs The Coach w/ Goldust & Vader - Street Fight

Winner: Batista

Ashley vs Candice vs Mickey vs Victoria vs Trish - Lingere Battle Royal

Winner: Trish

Ric Flair vs Triple H - Steel Cage Match

Winner: Ric Flair

John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

Winner: John Cena