NEurope
Ashley

Itty Bitty Tphi-ty Committee

Yes. Its that magical time of the year when good old newshound Tphi celebrates his birthday (no doubt by writing news about it in local publications I'm sure).

Hope you have a great 20th dude. Enjoy it :D

Hey Tphi,hope you have a great birthday and enjoy youself :D

Better have a good one.

Hey Tphi, why don't you actually come on for once, and see this? Well, the main site is more important, I s'ppose.

Happy Birthday to my fav newsie!

Hey Tphi, why don't you actually come on for once, and see this? Well, the main site is more important, I s'ppose.

Happy Birthday to my fav newsie!

He goes to the staff boards quite a bit. He <3 us and not you :p

Yeah Tphi tends to frequent the Staff Chat, but he's on a lot. :)

Happy birthday you news posting machine you.

Yeah, he always covers Brawl stories. Like the one with Sonic. Good read, that is.

Oh, and I meant mod, not newsie. Nothing could come between my love for you, Tellyn. He's my fav mod, but you're my fav newsie. That pun in that Dr Who story blew me away.

'What this console really needs is a doctor.'

Genius.

I posted that one too in a birthday thread once. PBF is great.

I think I did too. However I shall be doing so for every birthday thread I find hereafter.

I was saying the other day how I too rarely visit the general forums, and that I would have thought many people would have no idea who I was because of it. Ashley replied mentioning that someone had said something similar in my birthday thread..

.. which I had no idea about until just now :) Proof I should frequent here more often! :D

I post on the forum everyday, but usually only about behind the scenes stuff in the Uber Secret Staff Forum so I thought all you lovely bastards had forgotten. It actually means quite a lot to me. Thankyou very much indeed, and sorry for bumping this thread :)

Have an uber great day Tom!

Wait, was it yesterday? Ah crap

Have an uber great day Tom!

Wait, was it yesterday? Ah crap

It was ten days ago.

I was saying the other day how I too rarely visit the general forums, and that I would have thought many people would have no idea who I was because of it. Ashley replied mentioning that someone had said something similar in my birthday thread..

.. which I had no idea about until just now :) Proof I should frequent here more often! :D

I post on the forum everyday, but usually only about behind the scenes stuff in the Uber Secret Staff Forum so I thought all you lovely bastards had forgotten. It actually means quite a lot to me. Thankyou very much indeed, and sorry for bumping this thread :)

I thought you actually had to, y'know, moderate the forums to be a moderator. What boards to you mod?

None, he's site (ie not forum) staff...

He has been a mod in the past though.

None, he's site (ie not forum) staff...

He has been a mod in the past though.

Then surely his name should be green? Can he still dish out infractions?