NEurope

:heart: The Stealth Armor.

The first series of Marvel Legends had a variant of the Stealth armor but I never found it :(. I bet Iun has it!

You bet your candied white-man ass I have it! I also have the TV series 1994 Stealth Armour, which is quite similar apart from the size and articulation.

I paid a pretty penny for the former (£45+) and a mere £2.99 for the latter.

The Hulkbuster armour is kind of cool, but the figurine renditions don't seem to do it much justice. Plus the comic in which it was used against the Hulk was not that memorable. But the armour itself does rock like no-ones business.

Interestingly enough, th original Stealth Armour only had enough power for 3 repulsor shots.

You bet your candied white-man ass I have it! I also have the TV series 1994 Stealth Armour, which is quite similar apart from the size and articulation.

I paid a pretty penny for the former (£45+) and a mere £2.99 for the latter.

The Hulkbuster armour is kind of cool, but the figurine renditions don't seem to do it much justice. Plus the comic in which it was used against the Hulk was not that memorable. But the armour itself does rock like no-ones business.

Interestingly enough, th original Stealth Armour only had enough power for 3 repulsor shots.

Me = Jealous.

Have you seen my Iron Man teaser trailer on YouTube? :)

I remember that, absolutely useless as combat armour.

Me = Jealous.

Have you seen my Iron Man teaser trailer on YouTube? :)

No but I shall when I can get Youtube to load properly!

I remember that, absolutely useless as combat armour.

Yes, but stap me vitals, it was cool to look at.

I'm a huge batman fan, pretty much the only comics I'll read. Batman Vs Predator II: Bloodsport has been in my bathroom for about 5 years so I think I must have read it as many times as I've pooed.

(Here are my amazing trailers)

Iron Man Teaser Trailer

Iron Man 2 Teaser Trailer

Interesting use of the Legends series 1 figure! I have two of the yellows plus the gold variant MOC. I really have to get to buying the new figures now.

Any volunteers to send me the stuff from England? No? Damn... Forbidden Planet it is!

Interesting use of the Legends series 1 figure! I have two of the yellows plus the gold variant MOC. I really have to get to buying the new figures now.

Yeah, I kinda wish I got the yellow one at the time aswell but meh. When I saw it I said to my dad "Oh my god, this ones rare!" (From Woolies) and he just thought I was mad.

Anyone know if Joss Whedon's X men run has wrapped up yet? would like to read the rest of that in paperback.

I was reading up about this Secret Invasion storyline you guys were on about and I came across this...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16333

I have to admit it sounds awesome.

It is bloody good so far, I like that it's been in place since pretty much the first Skrull apperance.

I still think Starks a skrull, ok I hate him but I still think he is.

Anyone know if Joss Whedon's X men run has wrapped up yet? would like to read the rest of that in paperback.

The last issue is double sized and comes out very soon...approx a few weeks to like maybe a month away. Its called "Astonishing X-Men Finale" I think, but yeah. So the final TPB is assumably a few months off yet.

I was reading up about this Secret Invasion storyline you guys were on about and I came across this...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16333

I have to admit it sounds awesome.

It really is. The first issue was sick. Second is apparently not as good, but still good. Theres a bit in Mighty Avengers which is just awesome.

Nick Fury has a wall with photos of heroes on, some he has not circled, some he has circled red and some he has circled blue. So sweet.

The next Heroclix set is a Secret Invasion theme. :heart:

I still think Starks a skrull, ok I hate him but I still think he is.

Bendis confirmed two people who definitely aren't Skrulls, Captain America and Tony Stark.

Whether hes lieing however....

But I think that hes actually telling the truth.

Well Captain America couldnt be anyway could he? We saw him die and not turn into a Skrull.

Well Captain America couldnt be anyway could he? We saw him die and not turn into a Skrull.

Speaking of Cap, what was the Fallen Son mini series like? Anyone read it?

Yeah, there were rumours about it though.

Im sure they'll find another way to bring him back....just like Harry Osborn. :shakehead

Yeah, there were rumours about it though.

Im sure they'll find another way to bring him back....just like Harry Osborn. :shakehead

I was just reading One More Day again after I bought some more comics yesterday. Still pisses me off how theyve shat all over Spider-Man and his history.

I was just reading One More Day again after I bought some more comics yesterday. Still pisses me off how theyve shat all over Spider-Man and his history.

Totally.

The worst thing about it, is that Brand New Day is pretty fucking sweet.

Anyone watch that random guys Marvel/DC YouTube show with the action figures? Really funny. Season 2 has started and has a great jab at the OND stuff. :bowdown:

Part of me wishes Spider-Man had been a skrull, at least that way we could have had him trying to convince MJ and also we wouldnt have had Peter making a deal with the devil which was against character.

When Wolverine "died" fighting Death, he didn't turn back into his true skrull form until Beast was testing things out on him, IIRC.

Part of me wishes Spider-Man had been a skrull, at least that way we could have had him trying to convince MJ and also we wouldnt have had Peter making a deal with the devil which was against character.

It is maybe a possibility.

Well in the last panel with the circled heroes, one of the people circled is Spidey.

Wolvie is circled also, but in a different colour, however I highly highly suspect Wolvie is a Skrull. I really really do.

Yeah but....

Spider-Man is seen dead in this issue and reverts back to a Skrull. I mean its possible that the one seen dead was actually the current one and not the one from the ship but I doubt it.

It is maybe a possibility.

Well in the last panel with the circled heroes, one of the people circled is Spidey.

Wolvie is circled also, but in a different colour, however I highly highly suspect Wolvie is a Skrull. I really really do.

If he's used his Healing Factor, it probably means he's not one (though they'll probably just say he's a mutant skrull/they can now mimic powers or something).

Spidey's technically more likely, but I doubt a Skrull Spidey would really make a deal with the devil to save 2 women he doesn't actually love.

If he's used his Healing Factor, it probably means he's not one (though they'll probably just say he's a mutant skrull/they can now mimic powers or something).

You need to read the latest issue of New Avengers.

Happenstance, just so you know why I can't respond, I can't click your post as havn't read it yet. :(

How would you rate it next to issue one?

I think it was a good continuation, not as much happened but its going to be interesting to see where it goes.

You need to read the latest issue of New Avengers.

Happenstance, just so you know why I can't respond, I can't click your post as havn't read it yet. :(

How would you rate it next to issue one?

I can't be bothered, as I get Astonishing Spidey anyway, so it feels slightly pointless. (It is like 3 years behind though)

Plus I hate how it's just a vehicle to put all the "cool" characters into one team. They even have Spider-Woman, just since she has connotations of Spider-Man. (Though them both being on the same team is a joke)