NEurope

(Marvel's are up now too) Havn't read them all yet, but of note is;

AVENGERS #13

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Penciled by CHRIS BACHALO

*Punches air*

Meh, now that JRJR finally has a good team working with him I would have prefered him to stay on the book. Im still not a massive Bachalo fan.

I did acknowledge the irony in my head that this is shown the week you pick up Avengers in single again. :p

There are some AWESOME solicitations.

Bagley-drawn PROPER Ultimate Sinister Six!

Erm.

Other stuff!

FUCK MY LIFE

WHEN WILL MYXSS BE BACK UP/ CAN SOMEONE JUST SEND ME THE LINK TO THE OTHER PLACE NO ONE HAS I FEEL SO LEFT OUT OH GOD

Got a question for the Green Lantern readers among us.

Do you guys actually like Hal Jordan? Ive just been thinking about it lately and while ive enjoyed the book since Rebirth and most of the stories, as a character I actually find him quite bland. This isnt the usual Hal Vs Kyle thing either because I never read GL before Rebirth.

No I wasnt asking that. I was just asking if you liked the character, ive found its a suprisingly common feeling around the comic forums that hes not that well liked. As I said, I find the character bland and a bit dull.

Despite my mentioning earlier that it wasnt a Hal Vs Kyle thing, Kyle is actually the only Earth Lantern I like. Hal you already know my thoughts on, Guy ive never liked and John Stewart just seems incredibly boring everytime I read something with him in.

Yeah John is boring for my personal tastes.....all he seem to has is THE ARMY ANGLE LOLZZZ.

Kyle is decent, but Guy is the best by a country mile, not just because of his distinctive attitude and personality, but the morals and such that have been a focus in Emerald Warriors adds a hell of a lot of awesomeness and depth to him IMO.

Uhuh, I finished it yesterday. Didn't think it was as good as everyone said but it was a bit of a different super hero genre, and I did enjoy it.

Overrated as hell.

Its very good/......but people were saying how amaaazzzinnggg the action scenes were and how much new stuff he bought to the table in terms of poses and such. I only really noticed one scene like that which was the helicopter bit. The rest was fine/meh. But he is very talented.

Just finished reading ASM 654.1 and thought it was pretty good. Id say im interested enough now in the new Venom to pick up the first few issues and see what its like at least.

How did I miss the fact that All Star Superman is being animated? Awesome.

My bluray arrived the other day, they have done a good job with it. As good as the Wonder Woman and Under the Red Hood animated flicks.

Tony Moore and Rick Remender? It'll be fucking immense. About to read Spidey in a minute.

Gonna play MVC3 first though. :D

Proper post at weekend but New Ultimates VS Ultimate Avengers was FUCKING incredible. How the fuck does Leinil Yu do it? He is so good.

Best Ultimates issue since volume 2 IMHO.

Erik Larsen just posted this on twitter

Marvel Comics loves Haunt so much that they've changed Venom into Haunt. Next--they'll accuse @RobertKirkman of ripping them off.

:D

Proper post at weekend but New Ultimates VS Ultimate Avengers was FUCKING incredible. How the fuck does Leinil Yu do it? He is so good.

Only thing that annoyed me about that issue was the Death of Spider-Man banner when it had nothing to do with it.

Only thing that annoyed me about that issue was the Death of Spider-Man banner when it had nothing to do with it.

Well the overarching story will do, but I had a problem with the banner on the Spider-Man one. Unless that turns out to have something to do with it./

Actually that issue was awesome. Its getting good GOOD again!

To be honest I only read it because of the Spider-Man banner, I havent liked either the Ultimates or Ultimate Avengers since Ultimates 2.

I can understand that, although I have enjoyed it.

This issue was bad ass though, do you agree?

Just read Spidey. Was awesome. Especially the preview of whats coming up at the end.