NEurope

Slight MyXSS update, theyve confirmed that they thought they'd found a work around for whatever the problem is but it didnt work so they're still trying.

Good article on Easter Eggs in Comic Books:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18984_6-comic-book-easter-eggs-that-stuck-it-to-man.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CrackedRSS+%28Cracked%3A+All+Posts%29

I went round my friends house yesterday, you guys would have fucking loved his man cave.

Shit loads of art on the wall (original), several Ian Churchills, and others, a Hulk comic page. Superman Cape and Belt, Cap's shield, Elektra's sythes, a mantlepiece of Superman and Batman figures, a glass cabinet and cubbie hole of GL - All the Blackest Night figures, rings, the interconnecting statue on top, several more, all the magazine statues on shelves around the entire room, and the graphic novel book cases - he had everything. I couldn't name one he didn't have (Omnibus Vince, HC Vince, etc).

It was amazing.

I actually have a few comic posters on my walls but while I like the art, they are mainly up there because the walls were just looking so plain and depressing that something was needed to brighten the room up. I do want to get this though, I think it looks awesome:

Picture270.jpg

I went round my friends house yesterday, you guys would have fucking loved his man cave.

Shit loads of art on the wall (original), several Ian Churchills, and others, a Hulk comic page. Superman Cape and Belt, Cap's shield, Elektra's sythes, a mantlepiece of Superman and Batman figures, a glass cabinet and cubbie hole of GL - All the Blackest Night figures, rings, the interconnecting statue on top, several more, all the magazine statues on shelves around the entire room, and the graphic novel book cases - he had everything. I couldn't name one he didn't have (Omnibus Vince, HC Vince, etc).

It was amazing.

Less is more sometimes.

Replace that with GL/Invincible/Wolf-Man memorabilia and that is ReZ's dream. :p

Okay, at least twice.

Replace that with GL/Invincible/Wolf-Man memorabilia and that is ReZ's dream. :p

You're underestimating my dreams, specifically in the size of room department. :p

Replace that with GL/Invincible/Wolf-Man memorabilia and that is ReZ's wet dream. :p

fixed.

Marvel just had their annual retreat- man I'd love to get inside that room and hear all the batshit stuff going around, see what sticks. Bit spoiler heavy though I reckon :heh:

Some of those are crap, some are brilliant. The Shazam/Captain Marvel one and Venom are particularly great.

Just received the logo for the new series @davegibbons90 and I are launching this Summer. Very, very exciting. See all at Kapow in April!

from Mark Millar. Holy Fuck Shit.

....Should I have? Well either way that's a fucking dream team- genuinely something I would have put in an 'any two creators doing whatever the fuck you like' fantasy list.

Yeah and those fantasy combinations never go wrong... Frank Miller and Jim Lee :nono:

Yeah and those fantasy combinations never go wrong... Frank Miller and Jim Lee :nono:

to be fair, Frank Miller is an absolutely massive cunt. I'm sure most people would hate to work with him.

And if Dave Gibbons can work with Alan Moore, I reckon he can work with anyone.

....Should I have? Well either way that's a fucking dream team- genuinely something I would have put in an 'any two creators doing whatever the fuck you like' fantasy list.

Oh man. This was announced months ago. :p

Yeah but All-Star Batman is stunning if you let it be.

One of the worst comics I've ever read. It was like reading AIDs.

One of the worst comics I've ever read. It was like reading AIDs.

I can't remember why I found it stunning, but that may have been why.

Like...obviously the definition of "...", but at the same time you know he's trying to have a joke with it.

That doesn't excuse the fact it's just...all over the place/badly plotted/paced.