NEurope

Well luckily as I say, im a spoiler whore so already knew. I just think we should watch out as the book only came outyesterday/today/tomorrow depending on the shop so not everyone would know yet.

Fuck knows. Some times I think I'm all that stands between this place becoming a feral abyss.

Just read Flashpoint #4. I still just cant bring myself to care about anything happening or any of the characters in this. I mean whats the point as they'll be gone by next issue anyway.

Yeah, um spoilers in spolier boxes plz :heh:

tell you what, when Marvel keep it in spoiler boxes then I will too ;)

Yeah, it was like a public service announcement. Therefore not really a spoiler anymore. Y'know me and spoilers usually but in these cases it's just publicity.

The only reason I saw the news is because I chose to, otherwise I wouldnt have known so im sorry but yes it is a spoiler. It shouldnt be up to us to decide what is and isnt a spoiler, especially when the comic wasnt out.

Yeah....normally I'd be pissed but its pretty....well its a different case in this instances - a) because Marvel announced it (although it was still avoidable), but more because its just Miles Morales....its not exactly a big deal. Like its not a pre-existing character I mean. (Ir he saved someone or some bullshit?)

But the point is, when he lifts up his mask its "Oh...some.....one" and not "Oh Harry Osborn!"

I'm really happy, his face looks great.

-----------

Ok. I agree with ReZ though.

It was on the second page of the Metro this morning. It was unavoidable. It's effectively the same as reading the issue and finding out, the issue is out now/in a few days isn't it? Not quite the same as finding out plot elements of films months and months in advance. Plus it's just a fill-in comic to the next 'relaunch'. Whatevs. Yes it was a spoiler of sorts bleurgh.

I

A) Read part of Uncanny X-Force today. Brilliant issue so far.

B) Schism #2 arrived.

C) Secret Warriors....FINALE...arrived! *:(*

-------------

P.S. there is some interesting Hellboy news.

I didn't realise it was a spoiler as I don't know much about super hero comics. I thought plots were announced like weeks in advice like with soaps.

To be fair even if it was like that it wouldnt matter. Not everyone reads plot summaries either.

Im not having a go at anyone here. I just dont think we should assume that just because we know the details of something that everyone else wants to.

Yeah Hamish its fair enough if you didnt know, im betting ive posted many a spoiler in my time on here.

I didn't realise it was a spoiler as I don't know much about super hero comics. I thought plots were announced like weeks in advice like with soaps.

Nah not really. Vague details of the 'arcs' are announced in the solicitations in advance, but major plot details and intricacies are kept schtum. They might tease 'who will die' or 'someone will die', 'who wil betray' blah blah but that's just hyping rather than laying it all out.

Though the comic companies are sending anything vaguely controversial to press these days to gain attention from the people who really don't give a shit or shouldn't even comment on the matter (as you've seen with this Spidey thing). Same when Batman 'died', same when Captain America 'died'. Just marketing.

I love how the cover is vaguely threatening, fitting with your post.

Threatening makes sense for a character with some serious anger issues at times.

Me or Invincible?! :eek:

:p

Did anyone read the Carnage miniseries that came out last year/this year? Just finished it, thought it was great. LOVED seeing a few old Spidey enemies that haven't been seen in almost 20 years, and it was well written I thought. Wasn't a badly down 'return' for Carnage, and some cool new developments have come out of it. And apparently Carnage USA will be the sequel. Loves it.

I don't LOVE Clayton Crain's artwork - he's very good at what he does, but it can get too murky and indistinct at times I find. But I recommend this series.

(ReZ here)

I wanted to but it was $3.99 = no.

Do you happen to know if it is out in TPB/Hardcover yet as I'd get it/will get it.

Did anyone read the Carnage miniseries that came out last year/this year? Just finished it, thought it was great. LOVED seeing a few old Spidey enemies that haven't been seen in almost 20 years, and it was well written I thought. Wasn't a badly down 'return' for Carnage, and some cool new developments have come out of it. And apparently Carnage USA will be the sequel. Loves it.

I don't LOVE Clayton Crain's artwork - he's very good at what he does, but it can get too murky and indistinct at times I find. But I recommend this series.

As comic deaths go, Carbage's at the hands of The Sentry was both long overdue and AWESOME.

do not want :(