NEurope

I dont remember if I asked this but I know I wanted to. Did anyone read the latest Batgirl issue? It was another awesome standalone team up issue like the Supergirl one, this time with Robin. That series has become one of my favourite books, especially those standalone issues that you just dont see enough of in comics anymore.

Ah need me sum mo trades tuh.

Since coming to uni only got New X-Men vols. 3 and 4 for pennies in Amsterdam.

Since my comic reading has been stunted by time away/no more Myxss I might be trade-waiting current stuff more now.

Ah need me sum mo trades tuh.

Since coming to uni only got New X-Men vols. 3 and 4 for pennies in Amsterdam.

Since my comic reading has been stunted by time away/no more Myxss I might be trade-waiting current stuff more now.

Paj, read The Boys.

Its by Garth Ennis and Darrick (The guy who did Transmetropolitan?) Robertson(?) and its about how Super Heroes are generally speaking fucking arseholes, and the team of mainly Europeans who keep them in check.

It's so low on my list list, but it's on my list of things to be aware of in the future, since I've heard so many great things.

The list is a metaphorical thing. Occasionally it'll take physical form. Most often not though. At present, the list is shifting and turning, I can't see what's on it properly. Apart from the rest of the Invisibles.

Rumor: Telltale Games Is Developing A The Walking Dead Game

If Telltale Games is teasing what we and 1UP hope it is, then look forward to a Walking Dead-inspired title in the future. Telltale recently blasted out press invites to an event in mid-February where the developer will announce a total of five (my goodness!) multi-platform titles, one of which is “based on a just-launched property from the TV and comic book world whose popularity is changing life as some know it.” Or, you know, The Walking Dead.

Now, no one is reporting any hard evidence that Telltale Games is actively developing a Walking Dead title. This is just speculation based on that line in the invitation, which seems like a pretty obvious tease. What other mad popular comic book series just went to TV and made a big splash? Right.

God I hope if this is true then they put the right amount of effort in. It cant just be like every other Zombie shooter.

Seeing as Left 4 Dead isn't on all platforms it doesn't really fill it well enough. Plus I think a TWD game could be a different type of Zombie game than usual, they shouldn't all have to be run and gun.

A good direction would be GTA (with a good storyline) with Zombies.

Telltale doesn't have the resources for that kind of game, though.

I hope this rumor isn't true. Stick to what you do best, Telltale: funny adventure games. :blank:

Was watching the 90s Spider-Man cartoon on tv this morning and it was the Hydro-Man episode, I think he's due a return to the comic soon, we haven't seen him in a while.

Hydroman is one of my favourites. :(

I think his last prominent issue (that I recall at least) was Avengers The Initiative (Issue 1-4 ish)

Yeah I think his last proper Spider-Man appearance was in the Sinister Twelve Marvel Knights Spider-Man arc

1582985-sinister_twelve_1_super.jpg

Looks like Wizard is no longer gonna be published as a magazine but is being relaunched online. Kind of a shame as I do still like magazines but Wizard never really felt like it provided enough to justify its price.

Interview with a Wizard employee:

http://www.ifanboy.com/content/articles/EXCLUSIVE__Former_Wizard_Employee_Speaks

Sounds like the place was a complete mess

HA. I have a new collaborating partner. We are going to do awesome things and her (!!!) name....god.....will look so good on comics/whatever we do, that it makes me orgasm.

Well that was pretty much pap. Now I havent actually been following the arc up to this point but I just didnt like that one bit. There was no urgency to anything, Johnny was always most peoples pick to who would "die", we didnt even actually get a confirmed death, just him being swarmed! Also I thought some of the art was terrible, this definitely did not make me want to start reading FF which really was the whole point of this story and all the advertising it got.