N-Europe

More SNK on the Wii (rumor)

Maiky-NiSuTe

God i hope it is true Today i spoke to a guy who is a real fanatic Neo-Geo player and he told me that he heared a rumor that King of Fighters and some other SNK games will come to the Nintendo Wii and X-box 360. lets hope at least I really hope this is true:bowdown: . although he dint sound to shure so this is a real rumor:(

I also heard from my friend's Aunt's Brother's Dentist's Wife's third Cousin's Ex-Roommate's teacher's mayor's servant's mum who works at Nintendo that they're gonna release a 3D headset for the Wii.

:heh:

Basically, don't post things unless it comes from a source that isn't a fanatical Neo-Geo player :indeed:

God i hope it is true Today i spoke to a guy who is a real fanatic Neo-Geo player and he told me that he heared a rumor that King of Fighters and some other SNK games will come to the Nintendo Wii and X-box 360. lets hope at least I really hope this is true:bowdown: . although he dint sound to shure so this is a real rumor:(

How do we know this isn't a fake rumour?

To be honest i really do not know if this is a guys wishing (that i can get in to) or if its a real rumor i just posted it in the hope you guys might have heared the same thing. i hope you understand that i just wanted to tell this here because i want this cleared out.

There is an Art of Fighting Anthology coming from SNK, well at least there was. Aint heard anything about it, maybe it was cancelled due to the VC supporting Neo-Geo games?

I doubt it'll happen, I mean, if Neo-Geo is on the VC they're hardly going to release an anthology of the biggest games for less then the download price? Oh wait, they already did, oh well.

• 2 months later...
He just bumping his old threads ShadowV7.

Was considering that after seeing the "I have to share this with you thread" :heh

Just if you go posting stuff like this is true without a source/information then it won't be treated as valid. Great if it's true but we need confirmation :(

games to look out for:

King Of Fighters

View Point

Samurai Shodown

Art of Fighting

I look out for a hard drive for those, because god forbid they're BIG downloads. I don't want to download them each time, nor copying them from a SD each time.
lets hope we will see these games on the Wii Soon! a NeoGeo arcade Wii stick would be so cool!
You mean this?

6gjuhs8.jpg

:heh: