NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

New Wii Wrist Straps

Yep, just send an email to [email protected] saying how many you want and your full name and address.

Don't you need to send your Wii's serial no, too?

So, you get the newest type of straps from there?

Don't you need to send your Wii's serial no, too?

So, you get the newest type of straps from there?

I originally emailed my details incl. serial to NintendoServiceCentre, and they said to email my full name and address to that email. Just in case, I quoted the messages leading up to it, so they could find my serial if they had to. I hope we'll get the newest.

Ooh, it looks so strappy! :p

Anyhoo, I usually use the strap (the original one - never had any problams). You know, better safe then sorry. ;)

Isn't it odd that all of the sudden, no more telly's break? I remember those pics with Wiimotes sticking nicely in the screen. You don't see those anymore. It's the Miracle of Evolution, I say! Mankind has accustomed to the use of a Wii-remote! If only Darwin could still be alive to see...

My wiimmote has gone through windows, doors, down stairs and on skin and bone in a violent manner...They still work..My stairs are crooked, door smashed, window buggered and my mate has a lump on his head...But hey..these things can take a fair beating.

I'm needing these new 'motey straps coz my epileptic buddies seem to get waaaay into their wii sports sessions. Manic Mcenro style. And with my upcoming wii night at the local pub, I'm gonna need these even more as the slippy slidey straps currently available are just pap. Remember:

Some.

People.

Are.

(Born)

Clumsy.

Well I received the replacements I ordered about a week ago today, but they aren't these new ones.

Damn! Where did (cubed3?) get the strappy clippy ones come from?

Maybe they're available at retail. If anyone buys a new remote, please check.

Sign in to follow this