NEurope
Wesley

Been a long time since...

I got up just before 5 in the morning. Jesus, and by long, I mean never. I have a 13 hour shift at work ahead of me, which will by tiring because it's heavy lifting. But oh well... I dunno why I created a thread over this. I don't like creating threads, I feel like everyone's... watching me.

Er... :shakehead When's the earliest you all get up for... stuff?

Nowadays its just 7.15 for work. Used to be 6am around Christmas for the 7am shifts. And then after that I had to get to uni for 9 so I think it was around 6.30 or something like that. I hate early mornings so I do my best to avoid them.

I'm up at 7am for work now...

In the office just chuggling along, however we have a cracking boss who lets us Do pretty much what ever we want.

Speaking of Which, Cream Cheese and Bacon Bagels in 15

Huzzah!

I got up at 2:45 and 3:45 for 9 days in a row to enter my Coke bottle codes (I won 45 songs + an iPod, having spent about £15).

When I had to go on my school placement, my wakeup time was usually 5:30, sometimes 6.

Then the mad rush to get showered and shave and to the train station.

Now its more like 7, 8-ish, which is far, far better.

Used to be 6 for paper round. Then when I moved, it became 7 (then I had to rush to get ready before my Dad threatened to leave without me). In the summer I rarely get out of bed before 10 now! Its great :D I never knew how great lie-ins were.

I always get up at 7.00 on school days, but on holiday I can get up as late as 11.30

I always get up at 8:40 on college days, run about getting stuff ready and be late for college. I like me sleep.

During this holiday my average getting up time is about 10am. Though, thats probably because I can never sleep till' a ridiculous time of the morning.

I used to get up roughly 5 to get to drama sets for extra work.

I have no problem getting up early, however when I don't have to I can sleep until 1pm due to the fact I hardly sleep at all.

This morning I went to sleep at 3am which is kinda early the day before 9am, my sleeping pattern is completely hectic.

I used to get up around 5:30a.m quite often last summer, as I was helping out in a hotel, preparing and serving breakfast for many tourists.

I haven't had many lie in's this week, because the sun is strong and shining through my very thin curtains, thus waking me up before 9:00a.m dammit!

I will also have to wake up before 6:00a.m on Monday :( as I am being dragged to Alton Towers

Ah but what about the ninth....

I didn't get up at all on the 9th. That requires going to sleep. (I had to catch up - I was ill on the 8th, threw up before I left for GAME, got back, sat in bed unpacking the Wii then dozed off).

I didn't get up at all on the 9th. That requires going to sleep. (I had to catch up - I was ill on the 8th, threw up before I left for GAME, got back, sat in bed unpacking the Wii then dozed off).

Ah right just clocked onto what you meant...!

Silly Me :P

:indeed:

I couldn't get to sleep last night for no apparent reason, and eventually managed to drift off around 5.30. Does that mean that you were in today while I was still in yesterday?

So far throughout these summer holidays (around the end of June), I've been having to wake up at 04:30....which is an absolute killer. I work at a hotel (The Savoy if you wanna know) and I do the breakfasts over there. Fucking hard work, especially the waking up part.

But its pretty cool seeing packed tube stations absolutely empty....but I'd rather have my sleep. Oh well, I get weekends off which make me appreciate them even more!!!!

I haven't got up before noon for a while now, but for school I used to have to get up at 7am. Man is not designed to rise at that hour. Well, I'm not, anyway...

Nowadays its just 7.15 for work. Used to be 6am around Christmas for the 7am shifts. And then after that I had to get to uni for 9 so I think it was around 6.30 or something like that. I hate early mornings so I do my best to avoid them.

I saw the word 'Chirstmas' and my stomach gave a jump of excitement, even though it's ages away.

Anyway for school i usually wake about 7:00am - 7:30am, however in the holidays (like today) i get up between 8:00am - 10:30am. I'm also not a fan of staying in bed untill the afternoon.

I've only had to get up at 4:30am once and that was to start a shift at the warehouse at 6:00am, which is a nightmare especially when it was the freezing cold snowy mornings back in January when i wanted to stay in my warm bed. Now, its getting up at 7:30am in the summer which is nice to go to work.

I've only had to get up at 4:30am once and that was to start a shift at the warehouse at 6:00am, which is a nightmare especially when it was the freezing cold snowy mornings back in January when i wanted to stay in my warm bed. Now, its getting up at 7:30am in the summer which is nice to go to work.

Luckily I only gotta get up at 4:30 for another month or so and then I can wake up at 7am (when college starts in september)!! YAY!!!!! Thats like a lie in for me.

I went to bed at around 10:30 last night and still haven't woken up. (where I am it's about 2:20 p.m.)

Well I was finally home at 8:30 and had my tea and showed by quarter to 10... at which point I realised I have to be up at ten to 5 again to be at work again. However I'll only be at work for a half-day so it's all good! Right now the maximum amount of sleep I can get is... 6 hours. Last night I got less than 5... ah well.

Anyway, can't believe how many people get up so early I thought we'd have a lot more getting up at mid day.