NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Art of Flirting And You

Freindliness isn't flirting!

I can't remember how many times I've said this to people!

But then what is "over-friendliness" and where is that in relation to flirting?!

Exactly. If friendliness was flirting, then If I was nice to a OAP would that mean I'm flirting with them? No.

But then what is "over-friendliness" and where is that in relation to flirting?!

If you start using things like innuendo (more so than usual) etc, have more eye contact... and then your body language changes.

I swear, we need simple hand gestures or flash cards to tell each other what we want :p

The solution to every possessive boyfriend's problem (/nando/)

islam-burka.jpg

Hey! I'm just kidding! I bet /nando/ is a great boyfriend :wink:

(how's that for flirting. Like god damn Jonny Bravo)

Chill, he was just having a laugh. It was pretty funny, I thought. Cman, laugh. :)

Besides, this thread was just getting good. I don't do the whole touchy feely thing, as I think thats pretty...sleazy? Hmm, I dunno.

Touchy feely is okay when you know the other person really well and it looks like you could be getting somewhere but like I said earlier sometimes I dont even realise Im flirting so dont realise Im getting anywhere!!

I just talk and smile, but I tend to do that with everyone. But then, do I? I'm definitely quite feminine, I think so anyway, which is probably why I get on with girls better, or is that just an excuse?

We need Flash Cards.

I think Nando would look good in it tho :p

I think whether it is flirting is down to the intentions, not the actions of the people involved.

I'll just have to lock magicbuttons up in a room so she never makes any form of human contact ever again. But then I'd probably think she's flirting with the walls.

Sick.

I swear, we need simple hand gestures or flash cards to tell each other what we want :p

I would have card with pictures of boobs and vagoos. Yes, I'm the stereotypical man.

sadly, my own brand of affection-sarcasm and mockery- does not go down well as flirting. Fuck.

My brand seems to go down a treat.

I am aware when i am flirting, I seem to be ok. It got me my current girlfriend anyway.

I'm was pretty crap when I was originally flirting with my girlfriend. But oh well, I somehow fooled her.

Is Nando a posessive boyfriend type character? Christ I miss these things.

Yeah innuendo is what I tend to use as well. It's playful fun almost.

Flirting is good indeed but when it goes wrong it can be terrible!!!!

I feel that. I think I may come on too strong or something.

Fucking right doggie. If people see me talking to a girl they instantly think I'm attempting to chat her up. Disgraceful :(

However, I'll post this again, for the men in the house.

http://uk.match.yahoo.net/matchscene/article.aspx?articleid=8389&TrackingID=523899&BannerID=568690

Yes but there's a line there that's easy to cross.

I flirt a lot and I know it. I don't even know how/when I do it, it just works. Well I think it works anyway, i got myself a girlfriend last week because it lol.

Apparantly I'm really charming aswell...maybe it's my mysterious smile...hmmm.

*cough cough*

Ok ignoring the gay moment with myself there, I don't actually think a lot of people realise they are flirting, they just do it naturally. A lot of people seemed to think me and my friend kacie were going out but in actual fact we weren't, we just flirted abit BUT most of the time it was us just being really friendly towards each other. It's a thin line to cross.

sadly, my own brand of affection-sarcasm and mockery- does not go down well as flirting. Fuck.

The story of my love life.

Great minds etc...

My flirting normally involves copping off with a (semi) fit, and equally as pissed, girl in Asylum - the local nightclub.

Other than that, my flirting powers are minimal. I guess I just talk... Oh. and I'm useless at picking up hints. Oh so bad.

I'm crap at flirting, i'm also crap at talking to people i don't know in general (I blame past school humiliations)

However when talking to people i do know, i never act serious and always have a laugh with people (Which some would say is flirting)

I care to much what other people think about me.

Hmm I am just nice to girls and I get accussed of flirting with them and im sick of it. Usually its true but theres like that 1% of the time im interested in a girls conversation damnit!

I am with Haden 100% on this one. The worst is when an awesome FRIENDSHIP is completely ruined by others because they keep on nagging at you and your friend saying that you're going out and are more than just friends. Is it so wrong to have a girl as your best friend without being in a "relationship?"

Now the girl I was best friends with doesn't even talk to me. But then again, I don't really talk to her. I've tried but she doesn't respond. Which is a real shame, because she was an awesome friend...oh the memories...