NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo No Show At TGS.

Level 5 did make Prof Layton and they're working on something for Wii I think there was a rumour about that. And DQ IX of course.

A trailer of Dragon Quest IX is all I want....so really I think I will be more happy about TG then I was about E3 ^_^

Everyone knows TGS is usually a Sony love fest, so i don't see why everyone is so shocked by this.

Or maybe they're preparing for E for All. No, I'm sorry, just kidding.

You do know that Nintendo is the flagship (i.e. main) exhibitor at E for All, right?

Nintendo never seem to show to the TGS, so i am not surprised or shocked at this at all. Have to see if Nintendo bring some news about their games soon after.

Nintendo hasn't done displaying at TGS for a very long time. The big keynote tactic is way more efficient :heh:

Weren't Nintendo big shots quoted about a special Brawl event, by the way?

Weren't Nintendo big shots quoted about a special Brawl event, by the way?

Yeah, I mentioned on the previous page. I hope there is a Brawl event, my senses would be in overload at all the stuff shown, well hopefully.

It's because traditionally Nintendo had their own show, Space World, however this was canned back at the end of the N64 I think, I remember them showing a weird underwater RTS for the N64 at one of the last Space World shows (it never materialised).

However this doesn't stop companies at TGS showing their products for Nintendo systems - if it did it wouldn't be much of a show. My prediction is the average Japanese company will have 200 new DS games to unveil!

I reckon KHIII Will be PS3, to stick with the company it's been with before as that's where the fanbase for the game is, it was a PS2 exclusive before right?

I reckon KHIII Will be PS3, to stick with the company it's been with before as that's where the fanbase for the game is, it was a PS2 exclusive before right?

Really? I think it will go to 360 to be honest, there's a small chance Wii will get it. I think Wii's going to end up with a spin-off of some sort.

Well, if KH leaves Sony it's because of the lack of PS3 sales; then again people said the same of Final Fantasy's in Sony consoles and how the fanbase was with Nintendo back in the mid-90's. Also... KH doesn't belong to Sony since it came out previously on GBA and had a relation with PS2 KH just the same.

It was exclusive, but Dragon Quest (for example) was as well, look where it is now.

The masses have no preference they buy what sells the most (right now, the Wii), and KH and other franchises should head there if they want to be as profitable as possible; just like they headed for Ps2 last gen, actually.

Really? I think it will go to 360 to be honest, there's a small chance Wii will get it. I think Wii's going to end up with a spin-off of some sort.
hmmm? why X360?

I'd say it's the less likely platform, specially exclusive, because KH is very popular in japan, and X360 is not, because X360 is selling to hardcores, not casuals or the regular public, when previous KH's with Disney characters were definitely aimed at them; seriously... wouldn't make business sense for Square-Enix to do that move; the console has the wrong demographic for that.

Yeah i think pedro's right, it's a game for the Japs, and they're not buying the 360, which is why i said PS3

..well actually it's not, i hadn't thought about that until he said it, but it's stilla good point.

I would love it if Spaceworld returned, just cant see it happening though.

Spaceworld is back, just under a new name. Nintendo world or something.

Spaceworld is back, just under a new name. Nintendo world or something.

You got a source on this shizzle?

Well it's hardly surprising. E3 was :heh:yesterday:heh: and there's still E for All, which is where' they'll hype up the Christmas & New Year games.

Well it's hardly surprising. E3 was :heh:yesterday:heh: and there's still E for All, which is where' they'll hype up the Christmas & New Year games.

Oh yes E for All, well not a lot of companies have jumped on that ship still at this point right? I don't remember if it was E for All or the new style E3 but Nintendo was one of the first to announce they were going to be at one them. I can't see it being done well though. Emulating E3 is hard enough, but to come straight out the gate (with what would be just under 1 year and a half of planning MAX on this) and the time its held (having it in October, start of Q4 when E3 technically showed off the games that would be released around this time) but we'll see. Is E for All in October right?

And when is that Germany based event (Leip....), something should come out of there too. Last year, that's when we first got info on BWii and Strikers Charged.

It's a shame a lot of people are really shocked at Nintendo's TGS as many of those same people were saying this will be the platform for Nintendo after E3 (in their eyes), but there's no real shock here, especially if you've been paying attention to this stuff for more than 2-3 years.

Sorry for the long post ;)

You got a source on this shizzle?

It was in Ngamer. Someone let slip it was returning in an interview, then Nintendo World happened in November last year.

I think with the Kingdom Hearts being the property of Disney, and the Wii's 'family' image going hand-in-hand with who Disney want their game to be played by, it's much more likely for the Wii.

Square-Enix only develope the game, Disney decide what console it's going to be put on, and if you ask me what Disney and Nintendo want to acheive in the video game industry are very, very, similiar.

It was in Ngamer. Someone let slip it was returning in an interview, then Nintendo World happened in November last year.

Also, IGN hinted at a Nintendo-only event, too.

Just to make it clear Kingdom Hearts 3 is not being announced at TGS, something similar to Chain of Memories on the GBA is though, a spin-off game and it could be for DS or PSP by the sounds of it.

KH III will definately come to Wii imo.

Disney like the Wii and the Wii's audience and install base mean more sales.