NEurope
rokhed00

Iron Man trailer

Looks cool, lets hope it is a great comic movie Rokhed00.

That's what I'm hoping, they botched Spiderman 3 and FF2, but this looks like they've done things properly. I just want to know who the bad guys going to be.

Oh forgot to post this yesterday. It looks pretty darn awesome.

Also, Leslie Bibb? Iron Man music? Robert Downey Junior? ROBERT DOWNEY FUCKING JUNIOR!?!

Awesome.

Wow didn't expect it to be so long and while it seemed to me that I'm seeing the whole film in a summary the last few bits really showed that there would be much more.

Action and explosions look great so this could really be enjoyable.

And good that Cruise messed up so he didn't get the role. That actor fits Stark much better.

Thank you rokhed. Glad i got to see the trailer beore its taken off.;

Verdict: This, looks, AWESOME¬

That's what I'm hoping, they botched Spiderman 3 and FF2, but this looks like they've done things properly. I just want to know who the bad guys going to be.

Mandarin, (Not magical, mechanical based)

and to a lesser extent Iron Monger.

And good that Cruise messed up so he didn't get the role. That actor fits Stark much better.

(Cruise was never in the running anyway, it was all just rumours)

Is that confirmed?

A mechanical Mandarin doesn't sound right, but I suppose throwing magic in there would be a bit much, good job I was never really a fan of the Mandarin.

Agreed. I mean...It is Mandarin, but equally you cant go around throwing magic in films that it doesnt make sense. I honestly cant wait for the film.

looks good, i love it when the iron man song kicks in. hes bad ass.

love that song.

I have the volume turned down at present, but is it that "I. Am. Iron Man!" thingy from the cartoon?

There's been nothing said about the Mandarin at all. The Iron Monger's the only villain in this one.

Pretty cool! But at the moment the storyline's looking like Hulk but with a metal costume instead of green muscles.

.....Ill find a source later, but Mandarin was confirmed before Iron Monger.

I read that Mandarin has a small cameo in this one and that Iron Monger is the main baddie now, although the initial script had Mandarin they decided to drop him for the 2nd movie (if it gets made)

Looks good!

Never really seen Iron Man before, so am quite looking forward to this!

Though you always have your doubts when a superhero movie is first shown that it could all end up a bit Hulk, Ghost Rider, Daredevil etc... especially with movies about these comic book characters that aren't as well known amongst the general public.

It looks....OK

I think its because Iron Man isnt a hero Im interested in, and Marvel seem to be churning out crap by the bucket loads its hard to get excited about it. It has the look of another Ghost Rider so Im definately not getting my hopes up....

Pretty cool! But at the moment the storyline's looking like Hulk but with a metal costume instead of green muscles.

That clip already had more action in it then the whole of the hulk film.

when was the last good marvel movie? was it x 2 or spiderman 2?

spiderman 2, I believe.

since then we've had superman and batman though, so comic movies aren't in bad shape all the time.

this looks kinda cool though. could be pretty hot.

since then we've had superman and batman though, so comic movies aren't in bad shape all the time.

But they both sucked massive goat bollocks.