NEurope
immy

Dragon Quest IV, V, VI: The Zenithia Trilogy

Awesome, can't wait for the English releases. I hope they go and remake DQ3 as well since I haven't played that one.

Awesome, can't wait for the English releases. I hope they go and remake DQ3 as well since I haven't played that one.

Isn't there a GBC version of 1, 2 and 3?

Isn't there a GBC version of 1, 2 and 3?

Yeah but I never got DQ3.

Ah so the scans that i have posted are in better hq than the ones in the op.

So what is so good about this game series then? I have heard a lot about them but never played them.

So what is so good about this game series then? I have heard a lot about them but never played them.

They are just really classic and fully traditional RPG's, in the sense that they follow the norm completely and differ in no aspect. Just really solid RPG's for the hardcore.

I've developed a taste for RPGs recently, I'll be picking these up, they look awesome.

Square Enix has announced that Dragon Quest IV will be released in Japan on November 22, 2007.

And judging by the sheer amount of text, that probably means the same time next year for us.

And judging by the sheer amount of text, that probably means the same time next year for us.

Which if true, is totally cool cos theres far more than enough games to keep us occupied another year...!

No the alst few DQ games have made it to the English language so no reason for this one not to be translated.

I'm really looking forward to these. I'm loving DQ 8 on PS2 atm. So these should be well received in my DS collection.

God I can't wait for these (if they make in Europe).

Ever since my friend gave me DQ XIII to play I loved it and bought my own copy so thatnks to him I got hooked on the series.