NEurope
immy

Dragon Quest IV, V, VI: The Zenithia Trilogy

Hot damn. Square-Enix are pumping a hell of a lot of games out for the DS and Wii.

If there was one remake I would like, I'd prefer a Chrono Trigger remake.

Still hasn't been done yet.

Awesome, this is what the DS needed to get every Japanese buy (at least) one. I hope that it really is Akira Toriyama who does the art for this, and not some generic Akira-clone, created by Square-Enix to lessen their expenses.

TRIPLE-UBER-HYPER-AWSOME-EPIC-QUADRUPAL-EXTRAVAGENT-MEGATON.

This is like a friggen dream come true to RPG fans.I kid you not.I am bloody ecstatic with this news.I can barely type.

I LOVE YOU SQUARE-ENIX

Whoa! This came out of nowhere! Well, apart from some rumblings at EGM. Tbh, i never expected that to be true, but then again, it's the next logical step for S-E to do after remaking every single old school FF.

But wow... this is HUGE! S-E just single handidly killed the PSP in Japan and gave the DS another 10 million boost in sales.

Awesome! I loved DQVIII. But I hope they are too hard though, DQVII made me nuts.

I can see it selling a shit lot in Japan, possibly america, not sure about of here though.

OMG! Its the early 90's again.

Now lets hope for Super Mario RPG 2 or a SqaureEnix Vs Nintendo game. :)

... the head of PSP japan is gonna need the good stuff to sleep tonight..... damn, DS OWNS japan now.

DS OWNS japan now.
Now? Forever, if they'll port I, II and III. This + *insert aspect*-training games + quirky girl-touching games = eternal DS win.

why does everybody want good sales? my dick doesn't grow an inch when my console of choice is winning a war. how about cheaper vc-games. or more hardcore wii games. or less ripping off on flawed hardware designs (ds - ds lite). why do we give a fuck about expanding the market? we are hardcore gamers. nintendo can earn what they want, but i prefer to be loved instead.

never played dragonquest though. must be because i'm european without a ps2.

Square-Enix don't deal with VC or hardware designs.

More sales = more support from the developer.People want to expand the market so they can bring in new customers so they earn more.

For RPG fans such as myself,this is being loved.This is bigger than E3 to me.

And yes,that is why you haven't played Dragon Quest :heh:

why does everybody want good sales? my dick doesn't grow an inch when my console of choice is winning a war. how about cheaper vc-games. or more hardcore wii games. or less ripping off on flawed hardware designs (ds - ds lite). why do we give a fuck about expanding the market? we are hardcore gamers. nintendo can earn what they want, but i prefer to be loved instead.

never played dragonquest though. must be because i'm european without a ps2.

nintendo fans havn't been on the winning side for a long time i guess, as a neutral i don't care about sales really....

nintendo fans havn't been on the winning side for a long time i guess, as a neutral i don't care about sales really....

Neutral you? You seem more like anti nintendo to me ;)

Well if people care for a company, it's normal they want to see it having success.

And saying Nintendo fans haven't been winning is kinda wrong, since they've always been winning with handhelds and some of us are old enough to remember SNES.

But, yeah, I mean, it's not like I buy a game if it sells well and my dick also doesn't gain an inch.

Neutral you? You seem more like anti nintendo to me ;)

Well if people care for a company, it's normal they want to see it having success.

And saying Nintendo fans haven't been winning is kinda wrong, since they've always been winning with handhelds and some of us are old enough to remember SNES.

But, yeah, I mean, it's not like I buy a game if it sells well and my dick also doesn't gain an inch.

yeah but not everyone was around for the snes days and when your competing against yourself (portable market) then i don't count that as winning. On the anti nintendo thing, I love the ds I just feel the wii has yet to meet my expectations. It's not like a think it's a bad console, there are lots of games i like the look of

mario galaxy

metroid

smash bros

fire emblem

no more heroes

nights

manhunt 2

I just don't think there is enough of them so it loses my interest.

Anyway on topic dragon quest should be awesome, can't wait to give it a try.

Dragon Quest eh? I'm in the gang that have never played it before so this is good news to me. Dragon Quest IX was already on my shopping list and now so are these.

What about Dragon Quest I - III?

...some of us are old enough to remember SNES.

I never realised you had to be old to remember the Snes! It isn't as though the Snes is from the dark ages, there was plenty of gaming going on before that too. I'd say pre-Snes is what you have to be old to remember! :heh:

Dragon Quest eh? I'm in the gang that have never played it before so this is good news to me. Dragon Quest IX was already on my shopping list and now so are these.

What about Dragon Quest I - III?

I never realised you had to be old to remember the Snes! It isn't as though the Snes is from the dark ages, there was plenty of gaming going on before that too. I'd say pre-Snes is what you have to be old to remember! :heh:

Well, to remember the success you had to be around :P

yeah but not everyone was around for the snes days and when your competing against yourself (portable market) then i don't count that as winning.

They never did compete against themselves, they just rashed the competition realluy bad. There were lots of portables trying to compete.