NEurope
canand

Royal Mail ON STRIKE

big words for a small man, come say that to my face or anywhere away from the forum, STOP spoiling the forum for everyone else with your petty insults

I'm sorry, but you appear to be the one making petty insults. :heh:

You're spoiling the forum with your shite grammar, spelling, and lack of punctuation.

I would happily say that to your face, I like a good debate. You probably don't know how to debate, though...

Also, don't call me a "small man" without justification: I am neither small in personality, or physically (both height and the other sense :wink:).

Go away.

big words for a small man, come say that to my face or anywhere away from the forum, STOP spoiling the forum for everyone else with your petty insults

If anyone's 'spoiling' the forum then it's definitely you yesteryeargames, not The fish or Ant.

I support them in what they're trying to achieve. As far as I see it if a postie wants to be able to maintain support for his/her family and avoid what is effectively a pay cut then so be it. These big companies that you keep harping on about can clearly afford to put up with it for a while and I'm sure it's not beyond any eBay sellers ability to put a little note in the item description explaining that delays may happen. The buyers will understand, they're not all thick as shit like you.

Where do you live then?

Where do you live then?

Good question, I was considering asking that myself...

I support them in what they're trying to achieve. As far as I see it if a postie wants to be able to maintain support for his/her family and avoid what is effectively a pay cut then so be it. These big companies that you keep harping on about can clearly afford to put up with it for a while and I'm sure it's not beyond any eBay sellers ability to put a little note in the item description explaining that delays may happen. The buyers will understand, they're not all thick as shit like you.

QFT!

What has the yesteryeargames ordered anyway?

Enlighten Me

Scrap That...Found out, Jesus is he for real?

What has the yesteryeargames ordered anyway?

Scrap That...Found out, Jesus is he for real?

What is it?

Also, it appears Twozzok's request scared the little bugger off. He probably had to go to bed...

4 v 1 then! anytime anyplace ;), typical attitude thats got you postmen into this mess lol and you know it,

you honeslty dont care about people who are suffering because of your strikes, anyone who's a postman/worker, i hope you have fun with your backlog of post, and i wish any genuine deserving postal workers the best of luck with your jobs in the future

Are you actually ignoring us on purpose? We're not postmen, we don't work for Royal Mail, and you are a ****.

EDIT: Ignorant aswell.

4 v 1 then! anytime anyplace ;), typical attitude thats got you postmen into this mess lol and you know it,

you honeslty dont care about people who are suffering because of your strikes, anyone who's a postman/worker, i hope you have fun with your backlog of post, and i wish any genuine deserving postal workers the best of luck with this,

I'm fed up with you, you're either blatantly taking the piss, or you're either blind or a half-wit.

I think the postal workers, if they don't get their pay rise, will suffer a lot more than Play.com loosing a tiny percentage of their multi-million pound profits.

Also, please, please, please learn how to spell.

I'm sorry , but I really cannot understand all the support for the posties.

In the last six months , I have had many items of mail go missing (some important , some not so) , I have received items of mail addressed to my neighbours (and neighbours have had mine) and on a couple of occasions I have even found items of mail on my front lawn. The latest example of Royal Mails ineptitude means an important cheque has gone missing in the post and as a result I have had to borrow money from a family member to pay this months rent.

I would like to say that the above was attributed to just one particular postman but unfortunately thats not the case. As a result I now have a number of open complaints outstanding with Royal Mails Customer Service department.

I appreciate that the workers are entitled to earn at least what they were earning last year but if I was to display the above inepitude on a regular basis I feel I would be seeking alternative employment rather than a pay review.

If yesteryeargames is reading, what ThePigMarcher said is a proper, cohesive argument. Not a particularly good one (too heavy on the personal points), but at least it makes sense, and doesn't make me want to scream at the poster's stupidity.

I would like to say that the above was attributed to just one particular postman but unfortunately thats not the case. As a result I now have a number of open complaints outstanding with Royal Mails Customer Service department.

O-o, never encountered that round where I live. Never had anything lost in the mail either as far as I can remember. You sure it's been different workers? Maybe it's your area :(

EDIT: And you make better arguments than yesteryeargames. :D

Am I allowed to kill yesteryeargames?

I have no complaints. :smile:

The GLA strike team I've prepared for the task may have some about you "stealing their kill", though...

The personal points are only referenced to indicate the problems I have experienced and I don't honestly believe I am alone in experiencing similar , although perhaps I am incorrect in that assumption.

At least it was explained cohesively ;)

EDIT - Unfortunately it is more than one worker (seems to be the whole delivery office). I was reluctant to lodge any complaints as I get on well with the regular guy , despite him also being responsible , but the problems have just got too out of control.

I'm sure lots of mail goes missing, but then nothing is perfect. Especially on an operation as large as they handle.

"User yesteryeargames has been banned from thread Royal Mail ON STRIKE"

Good he was giving us Cornish a bad name :(. As for the strikes, well good luck to em. I've got a some things i'm waiting for but it's not overly important. How long is it going on for?

Spoke to my good postie yesterday. He informed me of something rather interesting don't know if its right or not, but apparently RM wanted to remove a layer of middle management, before all the strikes started.

Again this what my Postie said so just thought I should post it.

people who are suffering because of your strikes

Jesus you sound like a Aid worker working in some remote area of africa...

No One's suffering people are just getting slightly distrupted, and it's worth it if these guys get what they want...

We got post today but no mag agian

PS Moria please lock this therad becuse yesteryeargames has spamed it.

The fact you don't know what the GLA is means you have no knowledge of this forum, and therefore no right to lecture us on etiquette on this forum.

Haha, "you're not a real member of this forum!" I like it Fishy. I better get out though cause I don't know what that means.

Anyway, I have a book that probably will come really late but it's alright I guess. I'd be annoyed if my pay was pretty crappy, too; I think everyone would.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean the Greater London Authority? Oh... ha. I thought you meant GLA in relation to this forum or something...

EDIT: Wait, do you mean the Greater London Authority? Oh... ha. I thought you meant GLA in relation to this forum or something...

Look at my, Takeo's, Fresh's, Domjcg's, Harribo's, Moogleviper's, or Whizkid's sig, and you'll notice we have GLA in it. It's the Gays and Liberal's Alliance, a pro-gay rights terroist organisation. You'll see the initials thrown around every now and again, it's a good basis for joke threats.

"User yesteryeargames has been banned from thread Royal Mail ON STRIKE"

Why thanks you. :bowdown:

Look at my, Takeo's, Fresh's, Domjcg's, Harribo's, Moogleviper's, or Whizkid's sig, and you'll notice we have GLA in it. It's the Gays and Liberal's Alliance, a pro-gay rights terroist organisation. You'll see the initials thrown around every now and again, it's a good basis for joke threats.

I thought it was the Gay Liberation Army.