NEurope
canand

Royal Mail ON STRIKE

Do you fancy getting up around 3am every morning and then spending about five hours on your feet carrying a heavy bag in all weathers for shit money?

No, didn't think so.

Royal mail has been downhill for years now, late deliverys, lots of lost items,

i know this affects people lives and jobs i know that sucks, but if its needed to be done to improve the service, and possibly make it more enviromentaly freindly, then its a good choice in the long run,

your chilidsh comments are just the sort of attitude im talking about with postmen these days.

Royal mail has been downhill for years now, late deliverys, lots of lost items,

i know this affects people lives and jobs i know that sucks, but if its needed to be done to improve the service, and possibly make it more enviromentaly freindly, then its a good choice in the long run,

your chilidsh comments are just the sort of attitude im talking about with postmen these days.

I love the way the closed-minded, insensitive one is accusing another of making childish comments.

You really don't get it, do you? Has is not occurred to you that they're on strike for a reason other than to just annoy you? They're on strike so they get the same pay in relation to inflation.

Yeah, because sacking lots of people and cutting their wages so less people want to be postmen is all about making the service better, not about saving money so they can award directors obscene bonuses.

You've been taken in by the word "streamlining", which is not surprising - from your spelling I'm guessing (hoping) you're about 12/13, so it would be quite a big and impressive word for you.

Yeah, because sacking lots of people and cutting their wages so less people want to be postmen is all about making the service better, not about saving money so they can award directors obscene bonuses.

You've been taken in by the word "streamlining", which is not surprising - from your spelling I'm guessing (hoping) you're about 12/13, so it would be quite a big and impressive word for you.

I take it that's not aimed at me...

I take it that's not aimed at me...

Correct, you got in there just before I replied.

Aghhh I really want to play civ 4 as well!

I guess i'm just gonna have to wait for my post, at least it seems to be for a good cause, how much do posties get paid now out of interest?

short tempers too, all im saying is that you strike and dont give a sh!te about all the people and businesses that will suffer from your repeated selfish strikes,

if you were more considerate to the people, you might get some support,

short tempers too, all im saying is that you strike and dont give a sh!te about all the people and businesses that will suffer from your repeated selfish strikes,

I don't like resorting to flaming, but:

You're the selfish one, fucktard.

Get real, you capitalist fool.

do you blame rm for the cuts with people like you on the staff,

I work for Royal Mail?

I was most unaware. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Also, as I've said to you before, they are striking to get a pay rise to take into account inflation, so they will be paid what is effectively the same amount.

if you were more considerate to the people, you might get some support,

Oh no, people worrying more about their jobs, families and the future of the royal mail than if some spotty oik of a school kid gets bad feedback for the cheapo phone covers and second hand xbox games he's flogging on ebay. How inconsiderate.

Oh no, people worrying more about their jobs, families and the future of the royal mail than if some spotty oik of a school kid gets bad feedback for the cheapo phone covers and second hand xbox games he's flogging on ebay. How inconsiderate.

From my point of view, the only response he can give that will keep what little dignity he has left is "touche". :indeed:

yesteryeargames, shove what ever you need up your giant fucking arse...

Our Posties deserve what they want and it's because of ignorant tools like yourselves they aren't getting it...

I had a £109 phone in the post, I had to wait a few days yet I was fully behind them..

Seriously Man :indeed:

yesteryeargames, shove what ever you need up your giant fucking arse...

Don't bother asking him, a GLA strike team is en-route to do it for him. :wink:

im sure these spotty school kids will give you their paper rounds if the cuts come to place,

im not talking about just me, have you taken into account all the online companys that depend on your service, and these strikes are causing loss of business, lost items angry customers, if you guys can find it in your postbags to show a tiny bit of understanding to what your doing to these companys and peoples lives, you might get some support

ps your foul words are NOT welcome on this site, as im sure you know children ect are reading, if you have to get angry at least be considerate to them!

im sure these spotty scholl kids will give you their paper rounds if the cuts come to place,

im not talking about just me, have you taken into account all the online companys that depend on your service, and these strikes are causing loss of business, lost items angry customers, if you guys can find it in your postbags to show a tiny bit of understanding to what your doing to these companys and peoples lives, you might get some support

For the last time: WE ARE NOT POSTMEN!

Also, please actually consider the perspective of the actual post office workers before asking us to do take a view that at least me, Ant, and Ashmat automatically take (we were all expecting important items in the post).

ps your foul words are NOT welcome on this site, as im sure you know children ect are reading, if you have to get angry at least be considerate to them!

It's entirely your fault I'm angry, sunshine.

Don't bother asking him, a GLA strike team is en-route to do it for him. :wink:

i always wonderd what you posties get up too, keep your weird fantasys to your self,

if you have somthing to say come here and say it to my face, but not on this site,

im sorry POSTMEN was the wrong word to use, as we never get any post , we could call you MEN, but that would be an understatment!

call it quits now, both veiws have been put, i at least understand what you are facing, but least you could do is take some attension to the problems you have caused,

im sure these spotty scholl kids will give you their paper rounds if the cuts come to place,

im not talking about just me, have you taken into account all the online companys that depend on your service, and these strikes are causing loss of business, lost items angry customers,

Have Items Been Lost, Enlighten Me if they have?

if you guys can find it in your postbags to show a tiny bit of understanding to what your doing to these companys and peoples lives, you might get some support

Okay right I'm sure the posties while campaigning to afford to put bread on the table are thinking...

"Oh no Poor Play.com, I hope they will survive with their multi million profits a day"

or

"Oh No I must sacrifice my money to make sure little thick shit over here gets his Pokemon game on time"

I believe I speak for the majority here when I say these frickin Postmen and Women aren't robots, they come down in the coldest hour, wether it's sunny, pissing down or has hail stones the size of Footballs they come virtually every day to give you what you need.

Only ignorant people like yourselves don't realise that these people have lives and you should be behind them 100%

i always wonderd what you posties get up too, keep your weird fantasys to your self,

For the 3rd time:

I AM NOT A POST OFFICE EMPLOYEE!

The fact you don't know what the GLA is means you have no knowledge of this forum, and therefore no right to lecture us on etiquette on this forum.

Okay right I'm sure the posties while campaigning to afford to put bread on the table are thinking...

"Oh No I must sacrifice my money to make sure little thick shit over here gets his Pokemon game on time"

:bowdown:

Best post I've seen in long time! :awesome:

WELL STOP ACTING LIKE ONE THEN!

So, wait a second, that makes you either Play.com or a hypocritical fucktard, by my reckoning.

Am I not allowed to defend what I believe is right? Am I not allowed to defend those who cannot defend themselves? Am I forbidden for venturing from my own, immediate, life?

Get real, get a good, coherent, argument, or fuck off. It's your choice.

WELL STOP ACTING LIKE ONE THEN!

It's called empathy and in some cases sympathy as well, should try it sometime in regards to our men in red...

The Royal Mail Posties...God Bless 'Em...

postal-strike.jpg

So, wait a second, that makes you either Play.com or a hypocritical fucktard, by my reckoning.

Am I not allowed to defend what I believe is right? Am I not allowed to defend those who cannot defend themselves? Am I forbidden for venturing from my own, immediate, life?

Get real, get a good, coherent, argument, or fuck off. It's your choice.

big words for a small man, come say that to my face or anywhere away from the forum, STOP spoiling the forum for everyone else with your petty insults

big words for a small man, come say that to my face or anywhere away from the forum, STOP spoiling the forum for everyone else with your petty insults

Fuckin Hell you've only been here 5 minutes and you have already shown how ignorant you are in reference to the Postal Strikes, and offering meaningless threats over the interweb...Fool

And I'm sorry but that first bit made me eject every bodily fluid and solid from my body, I think he's tired *Points to the stairs* Go to bed now it's way past your bed time...*Leaves with tantrum*...

:indeed:

Just one question, are they giving minimal services? Here when someone that works at a service is on strike they're required to give minimal service to their clients.