NEurope
canand

Royal Mail ON STRIKE

It's not a game..

OH SHIT! I remember.. i think, Leeds Festival tickets. Atually im not sure if that's it either.. that's all i can think but that's going to dad's anyway.

No shit, Sherlock.

And it's spelt getting...

I'm just saying your spelling and grammar was appalling. If UK is reading this, having bad spelling and grammar effects how well people respect you, but not post count: if you're posts are many, but unreadable, you aren't going to be popular.

I changed it

Have you got your post today

Well, let's look at this logically: he says he's had no problems, and unless North Yorkshire don't normally get post on a Monday, then logic dictates that he has done. I have too, in Hertfordshire.

Oh, you're missing a full stop...

I changed it

You still need to learn about punctuation.

That may explain a fair bit...I ordered two games from LoveFilm on the same day, I got the confirmation for both games in the same email even, yet only one arrived today. Also waiting on a game from Amazon, though thats only the free delivery.

That made me lol.

Haggis, stop mocking that afflicted.

That's my job. :indeed:

Does anyone have any experience with the Link, My Dad ordered it and he is a very special person...

Do they do it by courier or by Royal Mail?

Haggis, stop mocking that afflicted.

That's my job. :indeed:

I couldn't help myself :awesome:

But it seems this strike isn't affecting many peeps. Unlike the last one a weekend or two ago when most people had their post delayed.

I couldn't help myself :awesome:

But it seems this strike isn't affecting many peeps. Unlike the last one a weekend or two ago when most people had their post delayed.

Yeah I should of got my guide on Saturday.

I am going know.

greedy selfish posties lol ;), t

hey think by striking we will blame the head office ect for not giving you a high enough raise, well i dont, i blame the union, no support for you at all sorry,

It's affecting me, I've been waiting for a special delivery since last Thursday.

hey think by striking we will blame the head office ect for not giving you a high enough raise, well i dont, i blame the union, no support for you at all sorry,

You try being at work for 4am and then going out spending hours in the rain.

Hope my phone gets delivered, Need it for a few photos?

How does the Link deliver phones?

This isn't the Pokemon thread guys.

Sorrey I wont talk about it in this topic.

Hope my phone gets delivered, Need it for a few photos?

How does the Link deliver phones?

Have you got a image of it?

Don't get me wrong , as I appreciate that it is far from an easy job and they have my respect for doing what they do.

However , my respect is gradually being eroded by the amount of missing , mis-delivered or late mail that is a frequent occurence at my place. If you want a pay rise , fair enough , but at least do the job correctly/efficiently enough in the first place to justify it.

The thing is though, its not even a pay rise as such they want, The one they've been offered is lower then the current rate of inflation so in real world terms they are being offered less money if that makes any sense.

LAZY FUCKING WANKERS!

Only give a shit about themselves and getting more money, IF YOU WANTED MORE MONEY TRY HARDER IN SCHOOL!

As far I as know its about their conditions. Thousands being laid off, for what? So Royal Mail can increase their profits at the expense of service. I'm in full support of them.

Don't get me wrong , as I appreciate that it is far from an easy job and they have my respect for doing what they do.

However , my respect is gradually being eroded by the amount of missing , mis-delivered or late mail that is a frequent occurence at my place. If you want a pay rise , fair enough , but at least do the job correctly/efficiently enough in the first place to justify it.

Tell me about it, the special delivery I've been waiting for since last Thursday was apparently delivered this morning, only I never got any post.

Some of you make out that the post men and women are greedy fuckers with no life.

Some of them have been working for the royal mail for a good lifetime and have come rain or shine to deliver your precious little ds game to your door step

Granted some of them are bastards but alot of them are friendly members of the community, I know mine is...

No post this morning and our post office has been closed. X(

First time since the strike has started as far as i know so it's not all bad.

But I do have stuff I want to send out. :(

Tell me about it, the special delivery I've been waiting for since last Thursday was apparently delivered this morning, only I never got any post.

Scratch that, it turned up around 3pm, their tracking system must just be fucked up.

No shit, Sherlock.

And it's spelt getting...

I'm just saying your spelling and grammar was appalling. If UK is reading this, having bad spelling and grammar effects how well people respect you, but not post count: if you're posts are many, but unreadable, you aren't going to be popular.

Yeah, thanks for that fish.

No problems here, in Greater London. Hopefully it will remain that way until my Simpsons season 9 arrives.

Yeah, thanks for that fish.

If you're being sarcastic: I'm only trying to help...

If not: you're welcome, glad to be of service. :smile: