NEurope
welsh_gamer

What games have you put the most time into?

As the title say's, what games have you put the most time into (if they record your stats that is)?

I was pretty shocked, to discover that I had spent :

162h:34m on Pokemon Silver

152h:48m on Super Smash Brothers Melee

and that my mum had spent an incredible 426h:44m on Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (GBC)!!!!

152 & 162 Hours!!! I've never played a game for THAT long, mainly because I get bored really easily. However, there are four games that I've spent over 30 hours playing and they are:

Shenmue & Shenmue II on Dreamcast

Baten Kaitos on Cube (still not finished)

Zelda: TP on Cube (not finished that either)

I've easily put +200 plus hours into ToS. (Not in a single play through however)

I've put a lot of time into SSBM but probably not 152hours...

Put a lot of time into Mario Golf for teh GC.

Put an ass load of time into Ninety-Nine Nights for the 360. Damn achievements...

Are you talking about online as well? Cause if you are, I've spent a really long time online with CoD2.

I played a lot of PokeMon Crystal.

That may be it...

id have to say NFL 2K2 on the Dreamcast. Im almost sure i played it every night for half a year with the guys from work.

If not that, probably Punch-Out. Took me ages to get through the game and i still break it out every now and then to see how far i can get without losing a bout.

100+ Hrs

Tales of Symphonia

Ocarina of Time

Twilight Princess

FFIV

200+ Hrs

Resident Evil 4

Smash Bros Melee

Perfect Dark

FF Tactics Advance

FFVI

Tetris probably.

RPGs take me longer than they should do, It took me 60+ hours to complete Zelda/Paper Mario 2 and Pokemans Diamond.

No idea about msot of these, my top 5 of Xfire for PC games is:

Counter Strike Source: 164 Hours

World Of Warcraft: 51 Hours

Silkroad Online: 50 Hours

Command and Conquer Zero Hour: 32 Hours

Command and Conquer 3: 22 Hours

Apparently i've spent a total of 420 hours PC gaming.

i think i put 50+ hours into pokemon crystal before i wiped it ( by accident :()

big achievement for me - i get distracted easily

Star Trek: Bridge Commander. Although, most of the time wasn't in the game itself.

id have to say NFL 2K2 on the Dreamcast.

I had the Cube version (it may have been 2k3 , my memory isn't so good) and also put a frightening amount of time into it , and even the ESPN branded follow-ups on XBox got a fair amount of time.

It's probably Madden that takes most of my time (despite being inferior to the 2k series) , and I easily surpass 100+ hours on each annual update.

I also seem to have clocked up over 150 hours on Mario Strikers Charged (not retro , I know) already , despite hating the bloody thing.

The Pro Evo series has owned my life since the abolition of ISS. ISS on the N64 saw me through my entire teen years. I played those games so much the electricity bill was horrendous. Along with Ocarina of Time and Perefct Dark- Obviously!

On the GC I probably played Animal Crossing an obscene amount of time at one stage! Like every waking hour, every single day.

And Burnout 2 was loved heavily. (Yay!)

On the Wii it has been Wii Sports and The Godfather...If I add up all the play time on Wii Sports it would probably make me realise how addicted to that game I really am.

On a single game, probably Monster Hunter on the PS2. I easily played for over 1000 hours on that thing.

200 hours on both Pokemon Yellow and Gold (200 hours on each one that is). No idea how long on Animal Crossing but I've got a lot on that.

World of Warcraft - 283 hours

Battlefield 2 - 241 hours

Eve Online - 220 hours

Counter-Strike: Source 4 hours 207 hours

C&C Generals - Zero Hour - 135 hours

Those are my top 5 played PC games.

Overall Hours 17 hours 2018 hours

And why not:

splan160.png

I have by far put the most time into Super Mario World. I've been playing that game for years and years. *nostalgic trip*

Pokemon: 100+ hours

Advance Wars: 100+ hours

FFIX (all runthroughs): 200+ hours

FFVII (all runthroughs): 300+ hours

Smash Bros Melee: 1000+ hours :o

These ones seem to pop into my head :)

Nearly 2000 hours on World of Warcraft and a similar amount on Counter Strike 1.6

/roll eyes

Whoa how do people know these figures? I reckon the most hours I put into a game was Goldeneye on the N64, best FPS ever. Then C&C and Red Alert and RA2.

Hm, I've finished Shenmue (& Shenmue II) So many times that it's easely 200+ hours.

Also, I played Phantasy Star Online a lot on Dreamcast, plus the GC version too. SO more than 400 hours, I guess.

The games i have put over 150 hours into are

Tetris

Ocarina of Time

Smackdown vs RAW 2007

No Mercy

Metroid Prime

Animal Crossing Wild World

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and 2

Super Mario 64

Super Mario Sunshine

Super Mario World

Quite a number for me, these days i can't be bothered half the time to play for that long.

I apparently put 1000 hours into Smash, which I still refuse to believe, and, without any record of it due to many many corruptions, I bet I racked up atleast 500 hours on PSO. Other than those two I never usually get more than 10-50 hours max out of a game. Oh, apart the Summers of 2005 and 2006 when Kirby's Air Ride multiplayer was literally all me and my friend did, aside from the occassional pub visit and bike ride. I can't believe noone bought that game.

I don't know how anyone can say for sure cos not all games have time logs.

I have 62 played days on World of Warcraft atm, which equates to 1488 hours :wtf:

pokemon ruby 645+hours accedently deleted so gave it up thet would of been so handy for pokemon diamond / pearl :cry:

oh and kirbys air ride was 300 +hours